Who wins the premiership?

Who do you will take out this years premiership?

• Panthers

Votes: 22 44.9%
  • Broncos

Votes: 12 24.5%
  • Warriors

Votes: 5 10.2%
  • Storm

Votes: 7 14.3%
  • Knights

Votes: 3 6.1%
  • Canberra

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

bowleggedwog

wogdog
Reaction score
Fully fit it will be a Panthers v broncos g/f. Broncos have the pack and style to beat the Panthers and beat them well. It Would be a good game with contrasting styles.
It would be good to see the Warriors go through.

Blueandwhiteblood1968

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
If your not in the top 4 your not winning it, Panthers know what it takes to win a GF so they'll probably win again but I'm hoping the warriors even though I don't think their good enough!!

Taylforth

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
With the injury to Luai, I reckon the premiership race is wide open. I believe people underestimate Luai's value to the Panthers team, he may not be ust another cog in the wheel, I doubt Cogger will able to replicate what Luai does in terms of ad-lib and energy.

I reckon the top 5 are capable of beating anyone on their day.

Knights could be dark horses if Ponga is having a Barba/Hayne season.

Broncos are on fire

Warriors are on a streak

Storm are starting to warm up and don't go too many years without making the GF. You can't write off a team with Munster, Hughes, Grant, Papz and Bellamy.

My money is on the Storm with Bellamy being the main factor.
While the top 5 teams are all capable of beating the other on their day, consistency plays a big part. However some key links in each need to be on the field for them to be consistent & contenders.
1. Penrith - Cleary/Luai/JFH/Edwards
2. Broncos - Reynolds/Walsh/Flegler/Haas
3. Warriors - Johnson/Fonua Blake
4. Knights - Ponga………?
5. Storm- Munster/NAS/Grant…Papenhuizen(?)

Some key names in most of these teams are either missing/playing injured…or too much reliance on one player (Knights), to be serious contenders. IMO Broncs/panthers are the most likely winners. Warriors are the dark horse most likely to go on a finals run, if they keep Johnson on the field. However I do agree Storm could be in it due to Bellamy & if Papa recovers full form.

Moedogg

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Warriors have always been that sort of team that can slay giants. They used to beat Us,, Broncos, Storm,etc

I have a feeling they're about to go on a magical run to the finals and then choke.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
In answered based on whom I want to win, and of course I went broncos, would love to see the best FB in the nrl claim his first GF.

Rebuilding Phase

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Anyone but Penriff :tearsofjoy:
I can see broncos , storm winning it. Warriors is possible but they have been ordinary in the last month in my opinion.

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
If Luai comes back Penrith. If he doesn’t Newcastle win.

Moedogg

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
All blacks aren't doing too well. NZ rugby fans may jump on the Wahs bandwagon if they win the premiership. NRL this is your opportunity to script a premiership for the once weres.

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
I’d like to see warriors. Could get behind knights or raiders.

Not the panthers (only to stop 3 straight) , storm or broncos as both bluntly cheat still with dodgy shit and fans are major cock suckers. Even though ponies haven’t won in what almost 2 decades?

Bunnies/chooks fall in above too but no real threat.

Sharks meh. Poor pricks only seen it once lol.

Precise

Kennel Established
Reaction score
After watching Storm last week when Papen was lined up again they feel like they’re being severely under estimated by media gurus. Entire team lifted and looked like another outfit when he was out there as a spine player of his calibre does.

I think they make the GF personally, against who I’m not sure.

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
All blacks aren't doing too well. NZ rugby fans may jump on the Wahs bandwagon if they win the premiership. NRL this is your opportunity to script a premiership for the once weres.
They should and kill rugby abit lol

Also I don't think most people will hate on the Warriors winning, up the wahs!

Moedogg

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
They should and kill rugby abit lol

Also I don't think most people will hate on the Warriors winning, up the wahs!
They're definitely everyones 2nd team. Their supporters just need to learn to shut the fuck up and not make us hate them with their cockiness...

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
They're definitely everyones 2nd team. Their supporters just need to learn to shut the fuck up and not make us hate them with their cockiness...
Haha true, but they haven't had much to cheer or boast about.

But you gotta give it to their fans with all hype and support at games though

Sandra's Bollocks

Est. 1979
Reaction score
I hope the warriors win but my gut feeling says broncos. I just think they can turn it on with their flair.