WHO WILL BE WOODEN SPOONERS IN 2018 ?

Who do you think will win the wooden spoon in 2018?

• Titans

Votes: 2 20.0%
  • Warriors

Votes: 4 40.0%
  • Knights

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Rabbitohs

• Sea Eagles

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Tigers

• Raiders

• Panthers

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ironstine

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Ponga might turn out to become world class, but he’s not there yet, not by a long way.
True but good judges think he will be and sometimes clubs need to gamble on potential. The storm did that and exceeded the salary cap to buy potential like Inglis and Folau and that is what the Knights are doing. Nothing is a certainty. The Roosters moved Maloney on to retain Hastings who still can't get a start in 1st grade. it's an educated guess

The Innovator

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
True but good judges think he will be and sometimes clubs need to gamble on potential. The storm did that and exceeded the salary cap to buy potential like Inglis and Folau and that is what the Knights are doing. Nothing is a certainty. The Roosters moved Maloney on to retain Hastings who still can't get a start in 1st grade. it's an educated guess
The Roosters decision to keep Hastings and let Maloney go ranks as the worst decision in NRL history just in front of JT/Anasta

Papa Emeritus

Who wants their taint tickled?
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
I voted for the Tigers to get the spoon. I just don't think their team will gel well and they have always been fragile mentally.

Ironstine

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
The Roosters decision to keep Hastings and let Maloney go ranks as the worst decision in NRL history just in front of JT/Anasta
I remember Gus Gould talking Anasta up mid career and saying that his best days were ahead of him. He just didn't have the talent of a top flight pivot and he just faded away.

Status
Not open for further replies.