Who will be the last 3 signings for 2021 ?

bulldogsmyte

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yeah because playing his first game for the Knights is better than playing in 2 GFs or origins or test matches
What I love is that we will win a GF before the Knights do....hopefully we knock them out of the finals (after Hetherington and Thommo put Klemmer on his ass during the game). That will be sweet
Knights have little hope of winning GF before us. The only elite player in their spine is Ponga. Pearce of Crap is way overrated, past his prime (which wasn't much) and one of the reasons why NSW got smashed in Origin for nearly a decade. I'm sure we're going up fast over the next 2 years and they're on the way down.

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Youre right on cotrics insta a gym sesh together

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
It's on his NRL.com profile. https://www.newcastleknights.com.au/teams/telstra-premiership/newcastle-knights/david-klemmer/
"My greatest on field moment... playing my first game for the Knights "
I was pretty disappointed when I saw that.
As if the players actually ha
What else is he going to say to the club that has just paid him ridiculous money, i take that with a grain of salt
exactly, Flanagan would rather be at the Roosters but he has to say he is happy to be here

Vlasnik

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
As if the players actually ha

exactly, Flanagan would rather be at the Roosters but he has to say he is happy to be here
Well since Flano got a pay rise to be here I think that softened the blow. :grinning: Which also worked out well for us because it also left him with a point to prove!!! :grinning: Kyle may not have wanted to be here but I tend to believe he is at the right club at the right time. He will grow to love it here. :grinning:

Last edited:

Dogtime

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
If you were / if you ARE a betting man who would you bet $20 on to be the last 3 of our roster for 2021 ? (not 2022 remember).

We can check later if anyone gets all 3 right.

I'll go

1. Matt Burton
2. Brett Naden
3. Brandon Smith

Benji Marshall is out you would think. He's mad if he doesn't accept the 700K offer to go to the UK. I don't know if we were interested in him but if we were we should go even harder for Burton early now. Panthers CEO mentioned "compensation". It's only dollars outside the cap you would think (not players). I don't know why it's not done already. Hill said recently if the Panthers want to talk they should "contact him". Hope he's not sitting back waiting for the phone to ring. Get it done already. At what price though ? I'm sure the Panthers want to be compensated on "great potential" whereas we want to pay for a typical average fresh reserve.

Naden - seems the Panthers didn't really want him. The rehab issue might have scared us off though (and the Panthers). I think Barrett would take a risk on him. We need a replacement for Reimis at least.

Hopefully someone has a few inside tips (mine have dried up unfortunately)

For 2022 I think we'll get either JAC or Crichton (or both hopefully) and Lenui
Sounds like we will be $1m over the cap then if we get all these players...even with letting Napa Hoppa Meaney Lewis Katoa Crichton and others go. Me thinks we have another Oasis on our hands if we can achieve this roster.