Who will be the last 3 signings for 2021 ?

Noeasyday

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
1. Burton - we give Panthers Lewis
2. Brandon Burns - signed for 2022 but gets released early
3. Jordan Riki - see above
4. Kept open in the hope of Cam Smith playing on and getting a Storm hooker.

DogsOfWar1704

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Braiden burns and jordan riki signed for 22?

bullanth

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

Baseball Furies

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Saw recently that C.Smith just purchased a house on the Goldy and Mrs BF saw him at a local GC shopping centre today, not confirmation but wouldn’t surprise me if he’s a Titan next year...

Howie B

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Why do people keep saying Addo-Carr ?

It’s literally impossible. He signed a heads of agreement saying if he left the storm next year he would be at tigers.

Negotiations with him are for 2022

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score

It’s literally impossible. He signed a heads of agreement saying if he left the storm next year he would be at tigers.

Hoping for a loophole really. Tigers could also let him go elsewhere if he's signed elsewhere for 2022. It makes more sense than giving Reimis up for free to me at least. As our current team stands with Okunbor doing his ACL we needed Reimis for 2021.

Family Guy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

I think people are assuming we could do a loan deal with the Storm for 21 to get around the HOA with the Tigers

D0GMATIC

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
1. M Burton
2. J Mansour ( trade off to get burton early )
3. B Smith
I think that’s the best we could expect. We likely have to take Mansour to get Burton early and we need a quality 9 .BSmith could be a possibility

Cujo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Saw recently that C.Smith just purchased a house on the Goldy and Mrs BF saw him at a local GC shopping centre today, not confirmation but wouldn’t surprise me if he’s a Titan next year...
Yeah titan or retired with coaching/mentoring on the side..

Howie B

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hoping for a loophole really. Tigers could also let him go elsewhere if he's signed elsewhere for 2022. It makes more sense than giving Reimis up for free to me at least. As our current team stands with Okunbor doing his ACL we needed Reimis for 2021.
The storm upped his contract next year from $350k to $480k so he isn’t going anywhere unfortunately. That was part of the reason he didn’t go to the tigers. I still don’t know why he signed that agreement. His manager is a half wit.

No swaps. No loan deals. No fox in 2021

Papa Joe

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
For 2021

1. Matt Burton
2. Dean Whare (12 months only & hopefully Panthers chip in at least 1/4 of his wage) Simply & Only to land Burton for 2021
3. One spot left open until we can pounce on someone who may get an early release - my tip would be they must wear the 9.

LordSidious66

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
1. Burton
2. Doorey
3. An outside back (who ever is available).

I don't know why people are suggesting a Klemmer/Napa swap when it's not even going to happen considering the way Klemmer has publicly roasted us ever since.

Suave

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Yeah you would think one of those spots HAS to be an outside back. We are looking really slim for wingers with no Reimis and Okunbur being out half a season. I just can't fathom us going into a season with a selection of DWZ, Meaney and Crighton. One has regressed more in a single season than any player I can recall in recent memory so is untrustworthy, another although fast plays scared and never backs himself to beat his man on the outside and score in the corner and the other (although underrated) is about 4 foot 2. Even if we do get Burton next season, he and Flanagan still need genuine finishers in the side.

bullanth

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think that’s the best we could expect. We likely have to take Mansour to get Burton early and we need a quality 9 .BSmith could be a possibility
Agree,but if Penrith let burton go early,wouldn’t mind taking mansour,if Penrith contributes,say couple hundred k a year,he played very well for them last season,and would be good asset for our younger blokes,and from all reports a great clubman.

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Why would Burton wanna wait a year to be rich and famous?