Who will be the dud signing of 2023? *Spoiler alert, it's Reed Mahoney

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Reeds top tier service has the ability to make your boy Flanno look half decent and the potential to get another contract and you are death riding him? Strange thread
Your surprised Captain Fongo(new suggestion for your next name change gun)is creating strange threads? Lol
Slow day in his hood I guess..

Total Fool

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
My money is on Reed Mahoney.

Honestly, they should put him in a 100m sprint with a tortoise on grand final day next year - I think it would be a close foot race.

Also, is decision making is questionable - if you don't believe me, just look at that facial hair. He's tubby, too. Dude looks like Robin Hood after a month long diet consisting only of profiteroles.

Admittedly his service is good - I guess he decided to make that a real priority after too many frustrating experiences at the McDonalds drive thru window.

I have to admit, La Familiars, I don't get what you see in this bloke. What is even worse is we let a much more talented player go in order to sign him.

Worrying times ahead.

Thoughts?
FFS…. Really?

I’d much rather read posts by D Holland who’s been tipped in by the tooth fairies over who’s coaching/signing/leaving/giving birth at the Dogs etc than see another useless thread by this flip flop!!!

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
FFS…. Really?

I’d much rather read posts by D Holland who’s been tipped in by the tooth fairies over who’s coaching/signing/leaving/giving birth at the Dogs etc than see another useless thread by this flip flop!!!
Tell me what you really think, Bruvvycuz

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
I think @Flanagun is getting desperate as that #13 jersey is not looking likely and now he is trying to steal the #9.....not happening buddy!
I'd make a better hooker than Reed. Fortunately for him we need a halfback!

senshidog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Reed Mahoney: 175cm / 86kgs
Kyle Flanagan: 186cm / 85kgs

Literally only a kg or two between them. So you've pretty much said that either Mahoney is in peak shape, or Flanno looks like Robin Hood after eating profiteroles.

Sources:

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Reed Mahoney: 175cm / 86kgs
Kyle Flanagan: 186cm / 85kgs

Literally only a kg or two between them. So you've pretty much said that either Mahoney is in peak shape, or Flanno looks like Robin Hood after eating profiteroles.

Sources:
The 'gun is almost 10cm taller yet still lighter than the Prince of Profiteroles. Thank you for not understanding how body science works and inadvertently illustrating my point