Who Will be our best in 2009?

Status
Not open for further replies.

bulldogs2010

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
It happens to every team every year where a player just comes out of the blue and become superstars.

In 2008, Jamal Idris, Manly's Josh Perry and David Williams were those people.

Who do you guys think will do it in 2009 for the Blue and Whites?

I think Idris, Nanai or Morris.

thoughts?

'G'

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
You cant say Jamal Idris became a superstar in 08. 2009 will be his year. I'm tipping him to be "the next big thing" and I think 09 is when he is going to leave his mark on the game. He gives me the same feeling I had when I first saw SBW play.

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
He needs to learn how to read plays aye

kimlo

ADMlN
Reaction score
It happens to every team every year where a player just comes out of the blue and become superstars.

In 2008, Jamal Idris, Manly's Josh Perry and David Williams were those people.

Who do you guys think will do it in 2009 for the Blue and Whites?

I think Idris, Nanai or Morris.

thoughts?
LOL jamal idris? He was good but he definitely cant be classed in that category with 3 games.

Hopefully he will shine in 2009 and all of it.

------------------------------------------------------------

Anyway, I say..... Well I don't really need to say, you can probably guess who I'll say anway :p

silva

Utility
Reaction score
Ennis will get bulldogs player of the year me thinks.

kimlo

ADMlN
Reaction score
Any of the big 4 recruits have a chance, maybe hazem if he plays fullback for the year. (apparently patten isn't looking to good atm)

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
If The General is healthy, can get back to where he was and plays every week, then as usual, he will be our BEST week in week out. And if that were to happen, as usual, he wouldn't get the credit he ever deserves by the Rugby League world.

In terms of a player coming on and showing marked improvement, it is hard to choose between Jamal, John Kite, Barba and even Groom. Luckily we have alot of young talent and there are exciting times ahead.

big ando

Waterboy
Reaction score
I hope Idris and Morris perform this season. Would also like to see a good combination form between Kimmorley and Ennis. I think the standout thought will be Idris. With a good off season behind him being put on the weights and the right diet, i think he'll be great!

cmrn

can i buy a vowel please?
Reaction score
Todd Greenburg will be our best in 09

Status
Not open for further replies.