Who wants to go into business with me?

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
@south of heaven have you heard of power wolf or sabaton? They’re heavy metal Swedish bands. I’m obsessed. I can’t listen to black music anymore it just hurts my head
So you have come joined us in the dark side then, in all that is Metal. I've heard both bands but I don't really follow them. As for Rap, you are right to have jumped from it, it is pure garbage these days. Metal is where it is at.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
So you have come joined us in the dark side then, in all that is Metal. I've heard both bands but I don't really follow them. As for Rap, you are right to have jumped from it, it is pure garbage these days. Metal is where it is at.
garbage is an understatement bro. Wtf is “wap” meant to inspire? Especially when it’s fat females twerking.

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
garbage is an understatement bro. Wtf is “wap” meant to inspire? Especially when it’s fat females twerking.
Didn't you hear, WAP is an all empowering song for all young girls to embrace. To inspire them to use their bodies to get what they want. It's so stunning and brave. Everyone must support these life style choices of the THOT's of the world.

I used to love rap, but I hate whatever they are trying to pass off as rap these days. Take me back to the oldschool days, when rap was rap.

I've also always been a metal head too, so at least I have that to listen to, thankfully.

Last edited:

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
First item of business, should a lap dance be 20 mins or 30 mins
We should have multiple options for lap-dancing. Giving the customers what they want is what's best for business.

This is the Lap-dancing model I'm thinking of:

(1) 20 mins, $80
(2) 30 mins, $100
(3) All night long...

Good?

Vlasnik

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
YouTube search: crusader music
Results: powerwolf - deus Vult
Sabaton - the last stand

I’m obsessed.
You say you're obsessed......I have every song / every album Sabaton has produced. Swedish Pagans is a personal favorite of mine. Along with Lion from the North and Carolus Rex.

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
You say you're obsessed......I have every song / every album Sabaton has produced. Swedish Pagans is a personal favorite of mine. Along with Lion from the North and Carolus Rex.
This is the first ever song I heard from Sabaton. I was playing Call of Duty online and a random i was playing with was playing it while we were in the lobby waiting. He reckon it pumped him up before playing. Anyway, that was my introduction to them.

Vlasnik

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
This is the first ever song I heard from Sabaton. I was playing Call of Duty online and a random i was playing with was playing it while we were in the lobby waiting. He reckon it pumped him up before playing. Anyway, that was my introduction to them.

The first time I heard Sabaton was playing Europa Universalis IV. The song was Carolus Rex. Their songs really do tend to hype you up :grinning:

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score

A bit soft but not bad.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Calorie Rex is one of my favourite same with Sanctus dominus, winged hussars goes absolutely off! Shiroyama, Bismarck too. But this song and fan made video clip is what got me.

For the grace for the night of the Lord!!!!

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Didn't you hear, WAP is an all empowering song for all young girls to embrace. To inspire them to use their bodies to get what they want. It's so stunning and brave. Everyone must support these life style choices of the THOT's of the world.

I used to love rap, but I hate whatever they are trying to pass off as rap these days. Take me back to the oldschool days, when rap was rap.

I've also always been a metal head too, so at least I have that to listen to, thankfully.
Is it a coincidence it’s overrun w@hman now? Or long haired rainbow coloured Mexican that can’t speak properly.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Nasheed here,
I'll source the girls.

i know guys that can import them from Asia and parts of russia.

All thats needful is accomodation and supply of fentanyl for the habit.
Can market them as 'good girls gone bad' because they were good girls before the boys ruined them.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
You know strip clubs are a dying art when the most popular strip club to go to is Sefton playhouse these days!

I went into the cross on Sunday night close to a year ago.
My mate points at the doors to showgirls and tells me the desperate looking old Greek guy standing there with security was the owner!

I’ve never been a business owner but one thing I know for sure is, it’s not a good sign and good look to be the owner of such an establishment and not remain faceless!

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
I'm in, I have a lot of experience within Strip Clubs....just don't tell the missus :tearsofjoy:

If you met your girlfriend at a strip club,then you don’t have to hide it when you’re going there, because she will be the one to suggest to go! Lol