Who wants to fight me?

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Have you ever lost a fight? @Blue_boost

The more I read your stories the more I get the feeling that Konstantin Borisovich Tszyu is a Bulldogs fan....
Have you seen Kostya's house in Carss Park? I doubt renters would live next door!

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Who on here would be a dirty fighter? Give me your top 3 dirty fighters on the kennel
Depends? if you came at me for violence I would just drop my pants and it would stop you dead in tracks because you would be in awe of the beauty of my penis, you would probably go home and masturbate to the image of my penis ,and no one would blame you because my penis holds so much beauty.

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I don't really have to fight anymore.
Most people are scared of me and most of my old enemies are now my friends.

Its called growing up.
Although I wouldn't mind testing my skills on one of those shortass old men who does mixed martial arts.

Those shortass little pricks think they're bulletproof for some dumb reason?

So glad my grandparents were tall people.
Must really suck to be a grown man and have 8 year olds around the same height?

I don't know? By the time I was 11 I was near the same height as my dad and he is no insecure midget!
These discussions always boil down to short people and their false confidence in a fight.

Credit to the little fellas for trying to be the best they can be but you gotta kick the lil chiwawas out when It's time for the big boys to settle business

Last edited:

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
These discussions always boil down to short people and their false confidence in a fight.

Credit to the little fellas for trying to be the best they can be but you gotta kick the lil chiwawas out when It's time for the big boys to settle business
Oh. You just saw Rocky.

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Oh. You just saw Rocky.
All the lil guys always watch rocky 4.. thinking they can go beat the big Russian.. deliver all those body shots. in real life the big Russian drago will always destroy the lil guy, no matter the training, boxing, UFC, karate..

The little guy may as well do karaoke, will make as much difference as to his chances

Last edited:

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
All the lil guys always watch rocky 4.. thinking they can go beat the big Russian.. deliver all those body shots. in real life the big Russian drago will always destroy the lil guy, no matter the training, boxing, UFC, karate..

The little guy may as well do karaoke, will make as much difference as to his chances
What's the dirtiest move you've ever seen in a fight?

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score

All the shit you talk about little blokes will always get their ass kick, i bet Warwick Davies would stomp your ass out at the end of the day. And once again with all the shit you talk about fighting, you already made the first mistake, by underestimating your opponent buy assuming all little blokes can't handle themselves. I hope you get rolled by the 7 dwarfs next time you go to Disneyland.

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
All the shit you talk about little blokes will always get their ass kick, i bet Warwick Davies would stomp your ass out at the end of the day. And once again with all the shit you talk about fighting, you already made the first mistake, by underestimating your opponent buy assuming all little blokes can't handle themselves. I hope you get rolled by the 7 dwarfs next time you go to Disneyland.
I like your little joke.. to underestimate a lil guy. :grinning:. I'll give em a hammer fist to the top of the head whilst chuckling. Tell em Shut up short arse :grinning:. Lol

Why in boxing or UFC do they need weight categories.. ?? It's just a nice way of giving the short guys a go.. it should be men's and women categories only. Then we would see if the short lil shrimp guys can do any damage.

I'd love to see a big guy like memberberries vs a highly trained lil shrimp UFC bloke.. I think memberberries would only need hit him once for the lil shrimp to reassess.. the lil shrimp would wet himself and be admitting to crimes he didn't commit.

Last edited:

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
I like your little joke.. to underestimate a lil guy. :grinning:. I'll give em a hammer fist to the top of the head whilst chuckling. Tell em Shut up short arse :grinning:. Lol

Why in boxing or UFC do they need weight categories.. ?? It's just a nice way of giving the short guys a go.. it should be men's and women categories only. Then we would see if the short lil shrimp guys can do any damage.
I'm not little, just think you are being naive in your assessment. Anyhow, continue on with your fundamental bullshit, it's entertaining none the least.

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm not little, just think you are being naive in your assessment. Anyhow, continue on with your fundamental bullshit, it's entertaining none the least.
Not implying you are little. Sorry bout that. It is a heavy insult.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score

When little men start gloating about how they’re a Bruce Lee/Steven Segal hybrid, I envision them as one of those annoying Maltese terriers that barks at you like it’s tough and when you stamp your foot down they run off!

But at the same time if a big guy goes in guns ablaze against a small guy who knows how to handle himself it can backfire.
I learned this lesson as a kid.

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Sorry busy fighting the evilest prank ever pulled on any Aussie in the history of Straya.
No the culprits are not the moral fabric of society.

Last edited:

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
What's the dirtiest move you've ever seen in a fight?
Who is old enough to remember the Fairfield Oktoberfest? Back when they used to sell the glass beer Steins.. when those big Germans had a few beers too many it was on. How many of those glass beer Steins I saw cracked over the head of someone. It was usually all in brawl, people laid out over tables, bleeding heads and others holding onto just the handle of the beer Steins :grinning:. Many hit unsuspecting from behind, followed by a chair over the head. It just took one person to bump into someone carrying 5 full beer steins and spill a little beer and then a beer Steins would be cracked over a head and it's all in.

Over the years to curb the violence, organisers eventually changed the glass beer Steins to plastic (and smaller 750ml stynes in size) to avoid a few deaths but it killed their tradition of the annual showpiece all in brawl.

If you were up for a good all in brawl, you would stay late at the Fairfield Oktoberfest. The lil guys had no hope against those drunken big Germans armed with glass 1L beer Steins.

Very very dangerous, punches would be delivered from every angle, by random people, chairs being swung, beer steins cracking everywhere over people's heads

Last edited: