Who wants to fight me?

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
At least you didn't do a Footrot Flats when Wal packed into the scrum and Spit Murphy rubbed up his face. Wal goes for the big uppercut and misses and uppercuts himself. Next thing you see is Wal's head come flying up out of the scrum with a blood nose and the ref turns round a penalises Wal for punching himself. That part always cracked me up. Wish I could have found the video of that bit.
FMD what a blast from the past!

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Every fight I’ve had in my life never gave any pre-fight banter or scheduled a fight card.
I found it easier just to do like our monkey ancestors, confront the person I had issue with and attack them.

If you catch your opponent off guard you have the upper hand.
Never needed any boxing coaching to work that out!
Absolutely, a good fighter doesnt detail their plans for the fight, they surprise and overwhelm their opponent. If you feel threatened it's just time to attack

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Many years ago at high school there was a bully who would beat up on most of the boys. He had a fierce reputation and was fighting people every second day after school.

He once started mouthing off at me outside class in front of everyone, I just went in full steam punching him, surprised and overwelmed him , he watered up after a few hits on the nose, stunned and surprised. It was quickly broken up by others and he never got the chance to really fight back. He was like a rabid dog trying to free himself and continue the fight all teared up :grinning: he was publicly humiliated ... he kept telling everyone he was gonna fight me but never did. I never had to fight him again and he didn't ever say anything out of line to me again.

GA45

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Have you ever lost a fight? @Blue_boost

The more I read your stories the more I get the feeling that Konstantin Borisovich Tszyu is a Bulldogs fan....

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
What really helped me through school is having an older brother 7 years older than me.

He would always pick on me and bully me.
By the time I got to high school and before I was 13 I was around 100kg and hit the 6 foot mark.

I was friends with a kid in year 9.
We had a fallout and he set all his 9th grader friends on to pick on me in the first few weeks of high school.

I got jack of it and started punching on with one of them.
A year 11 kid yelled out to the quad to get everyones attention and within 30 seconds practically the whole school was watching a good ol fashiin recess brawl.

It was pretty well even but this kid had a reputation for giving headbutts.
Obviously he couldn't reach to headbutt me.

After giving our statements to the deputy principal, 2 of the year 9 kids got suspended for instigating the fight and DP told me not to react like that in future but to let him or a teacher know.

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Have you ever lost a fight? @Blue_boost

The more I read your stories the more I get the feeling that Konstantin Borisovich Tszyu is a Bulldogs fan....
I dont lose fights because like memberberries I don't schedule fights .. I dont announce what I'm gonna do. If I feel threatened and there is more than a 20% chance it will lead to a fight then I just surprise my opponent, start the show early and overwelm them. Even the best fighters are at a massive disadvantage if they don't start it.

No matter who you are if you are silly enough set out the terms of the fight, give them enough time to take off their watch, meet them at a certain time, fight fair, you will lose most fights

You either get yourself out of the situation (if your badly outnumbered) or just completely go full boar at your opponent. Early and like Sydney fireworks, just throw everything at them from the opera house to the bridge. No in between playing pat-a-cake or sizing them up.

Last edited:

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
What really helped me through school is having an older brother 7 years older than me.

He would always pick on me and bully me.
By the time I got to high school and before I was 13 I was around 100kg and hit the 6 foot mark.

I was friends with a kid in year 9.
We had a fallout and he set all his 9th grader friends on to pick on me in the first few weeks of high school.

I got jack of it and started punching on with one of them.
A year 11 kid yelled out to the quad to get everyones attention and within 30 seconds practically the whole school was watching a good ol fashiin recess brawl.

It was pretty well even but this kid had a reputation for giving headbutts.
Obviously he couldn't reach to headbutt me.

After giving our statements to the deputy principal, 2 of the year 9 kids got suspended for instigating the fight and DP told me not to react like that in future but to let him or a teacher know.
I couldn't fight so I just hid behind all the crazy ***** lol

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Lol at some of the wankers in this thread, fucking hilarious
It's nice to be happy but when things get nasty it's not a time to be smiling .. so here's a few tips just for you free of charge.

1. Never announce what your gonna do ie "stop or else I'll get ya"....don't goad them into taking a swing at you... Instead

"Look friend I don't want to fight", and just as you say that to disarm him, you hit with everything you got. Whack whack whack across the face. Preferably just as he opens his mouth to say something.. It's a welcome surprise

2. Never announce a place or time for a fight. You hit them where and when it's most inconvenient to them, in the board room if need be

3. If for whatever reason someone throws a haymaker, don't try catch it, move forward and throw your own, always move forward and never back, take control early and have them defend your attack rather than let him continue t-off on you.

4. Don't ever stand in a position where someone can throw a one-two combo at you. Stand straight on so both your weapons can fire at them and to the side of him so only one of his weapons can fire at you.

5. When in doubt strike first and dont stop and assume your one-two combo is going to finish the job, keep going until you hit them 10-20 times and they aren't moving.

Don't forget to thank me for the tips

Last edited:

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
It's nice to be happy but when things get nasty it's not a time to be smiling .. so here's a few tips just for you free of charge.

1. Never announce what your gonna do ie "stop or else I'll get ya"....don't goad them into taking a swing at you... Instead

"Look friend I don't want to fight", and just as you say that to disarm him, you hit with everything you got. Whack whack whack across the face. Preferably just as he opens his mouth to say something.. It's a welcome surprise

2. Never announce a place or time for a fight. You hit them where and when it's most inconvenient to them, in the board room if need be

3. If for whatever reason someone throws a haymaker, don't try catch it, move forward and throw your own, always move forward and never back, take control early and have them defend your attack rather than let him t-off on you.

4. Don't ever stand in a position where someone can throw a one-two combo at you. Stand straight on so both your weapons can fire at them and to the side of him so only one of his weapons can fire at you.

5. When in doubt strike first and dont stop and assume your one-two combo is going to finish the job, keep going until you hit them 10-20 times and they aren't moving.
Speaking of wankers

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Listen to my tips.. it could very well be the difference between you being knocked out (whilst smiling) or you knocking someone else out and finish your lunch
You stop eating while fighting? Weak dude....

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Who on here would be a dirty fighter? Give me your top 3 dirty fighters on the kennel

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
I don't really have to fight anymore.
Most people are scared of me and most of my old enemies are now my friends.

Its called growing up.
Although I wouldn't mind testing my skills on one of those shortass old men who does mixed martial arts.

Those shortass little pricks think they're bulletproof for some dumb reason?

So glad my grandparents were tall people.
Must really suck to be a grown man and have 8 year olds around the same height?

I don't know? By the time I was 11 I was near the same height as my dad and he is no insecure midget!