Who to replace JO & CHN?

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Does anyone seriously think Toddy and NRLol will allow us to realise an advantage we may have had with excess sc monies for 2021?

No way!
He'll be lucky to last another few months Wendy. He's the definition of a dead man walking. They're going to wait til the comp starts back up before they fire him.

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
He'll be lucky to last another few months Wendy. He's the definition of a dead man walking. They're going to wait til the comp starts back up before they fire him.
This sounds too good to be true

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
This sounds too good to be true
It does. But there's no way he survives this. His incompetence has finally been exposed and Vlandy's has cuckolded him by addressing the media each time. Before any of this went down, they didn't extend his contract which was a sign he was already facing the sack.

The only reason they haven't fired him yet is because they're not done using him as the public punching bag and will get as much value out of that as possible before they fire him officially. He's the CEO in title only right now and he'll be moved on as soon as this blows over.

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
It does. But there's no way he survives this. His incompetence has finally been exposed and Vlandy's has cuckolded him by addressing the media each time. Before any of this went down, they didn't extend his contract which was a sign he was already facing the sack.

The only reason they haven't fired him yet is because they're not done using him as the public punching bag and will get as much value out of that as possible before they fire him officially. He's the CEO in title only right now and he'll be moved on as soon as this blows over.

Good Point. It's super awkward when I see the pair together in media conferences, it's man and boy.

Another good point. Man this will be huge for our club.. This could be a game changer

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Well we did buy a hooker, but Dean stuck him in reserves and even gave a centre in Holland a backup spot over him
That's one thing I really didn't understand. Not playing the hooker he bought? Strange but I guess it was only 2 games in?

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
That's one thing I really didn't understand. Not playing the hooker he bought? Strange but I guess it was only 2 games in?

Surely when you don't have a hooker, you start the one you bought... Pay things.

D- voice

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Why do people assume good players want to come to the dogs?
Money...And lots of it :mask:
Honestly speaking...All real good players/people would want to know !!!

Last edited:

D- voice

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Surely when you don't have a hooker, you start the one you bought... Pay things.
We signed Katoa a third choice hooker at Penrith in desperation to fill up the 30 men squad :fearscream::rage::cry:
The saddest thing...We absolutely stuffed up all opportunities to sign a high standard hooker !!!

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Should've signed Brittain as a stop gap solution instead of going back to Penrith. Katoa is bog average at best with a bit of spark while JMK is just an average bench utility at absolute best. I think Cogger would probably do a far better job offensively than the two of them combined but unsure how he would go defensively.

El Padrino

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

Raelene Castle 2.0

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Should've signed Brittain as a stop gap solution instead of going back to Penrith. Katoa is bog average at best with a bit of spark while JMK is just an average bench utility at absolute best. I think Cogger would probably do a far better job offensively than the two of them combined but unsure how he would go defensively.
We have not even seen Katoa play for us, and he actually looked alright over the Summer. Beats playing a guy who isn't a hooker and centre as backup anyway

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
We have not even seen Katoa play for us, and he actually looked alright over the Summer. Beats playing a guy who isn't a hooker and centre as backup anyway
I've seen enough of him and Penrith to know he's rubbish, playing for us isn't going to change that. Once we missed out on Api we should've gone for someone far more reliable as a stop gap solution instead of going for someone as erratic as him that struggled to play even half a game at hooker.