Who should replace Okunbor this weekend ?

Who should replace Okunbor this weekend ?

• Jacob Kiraz

Votes: 9 7.5%
  • Creedence Toia

Votes: 14 11.7%
  • Aaron Schoupp

Votes: 49 40.8%
  • Isaac Lumelume

Votes: 12 10.0%
  • Declan Casey

Votes: 17 14.2%
  • Reece Hoffman

Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Jake Averillo

Votes: 5 4.2%
  • Other

Votes: 13 10.8%

• Total voters

dogbone

Kennel Established
Reaction score
If you watched Lumelume last year you would know he has just as many errors in him as Okunbor. He has size and speed but ball handling, decision making, defensive reads, all areas he needs to work on in reserve grade.

Corey Allan was an absolute disgrace last season. He doesn't deserve to walk straight back into first grade. He should be made to earn his spot after some good games in NSW cup.

Maybe Naden outside Burns and Schoop next to Addo-Carr is the way to go. Naden ticks everybox in regards to what you want out of a winger.

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
I like Naden in centre, can Schoupp play wing?

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Naden to right wing and Schoupp to left centre if Averillo is staying at 7.

Schoupp won't cop any shit niggle from Harper
Haha yeah Harper will know Oki's game and try to show him up all the more.
If you watched Lumelume last year you would know he has just as many errors in him as Okunbor. He has size and speed but ball handling, decision making, defensive reads, all areas he needs to work on in reserve grade.

Corey Allan was an absolute disgrace last season. He doesn't deserve to walk straight back into first grade. He should be made to earn his spot after some good games in NSW cup.

Maybe Naden outside Burns and Schoop next to Addo-Carr is the way to go. Naden ticks everybox in regards to what you want out of a winger.
Schoop could model is game on Olam and watch a few tapes in how to work with JAC.

diddly

Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
I assume. with caution there will not be any changes to the side named today however I am hopeful that given the form of some of the players in the NSW Cup team that changes could be made on Sunday - see what happens at training. Pressure on Averillo and Okunbor - could be a change on the bench as well - lose a middle (Ava) add a more utility type of player eg Hoffman - having three middles on the bench with less six agains - seems one too many.

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
A bit scary thinking about Turbo and Garrick running at okunbor for 80 minutes. Could be messy.

H-dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I assume. with caution there will not be any changes to the side named today however I am hopeful that given the form of some of the players in the NSW Cup team that changes could be made on Sunday - see what happens at training. Pressure on Averillo and Okunbor - could be a change on the bench as well - lose a middle (Ava) add a more utility type of player eg Hoffman - having three middles on the bench with less six agains - seems one too many.
If we are playing TPJ through the middle I think we need another middle until his fitness improves, plus it was good to dominate through the middle last time out and not take a step back when there was interchanges

Interestingg

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Josh Hoffman. Raelene Castle just stated his signing is imminent