Who should be the NSW Halfback for the rest of the Series?

Who should be the NSW Halfback for the rest of the Series?

• Mitchell Moses

Votes: 6 6.9%
  • Adam Renolds

Votes: 50 57.5%
  • Nicho Hynes

Votes: 31 35.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Hynes - could crack under the extreme pressure and has no combination with any 6 options.
Burton - big no, would also crack bigtime, I don't even see him getting a bench spot myself.

Would Fongo Fittler drop Luai because Cleary is out? Idk about that.

I would probably agree on Reynolds and get Walker in, go for broke given what's at stake..still risky as mentioned Reyno's durability is questionable in such a high level arena.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
If Freddy picks Moses for Origin then his brain is even more fried than I thought.

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
If Freddy picks Moses for Origin then his brain is even more fried than I thought.
Disagree. Gould said if he was coach he'd pick Moses & Gus is the best Origin coach ever.

Brendan7

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Moses has arguably the best kicking game in the NRL. I would pick him ahead of Hynes at 7 for sure. It's out of Reynolds or Moses. I only went Reynolds because I'd have Walker at 6 & the game is in Brisbane.
If you have Walker at 6, Reynolds should be the 7. That's a combination. Moses is so ordinary too honestly QLD will be laughing if that donkey is at 7.

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Moses was average at best in his only Origin appearance..can kick but went missing in organising the Blues attack..

Brendan7

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Exceptional coach but you'd be hard pressed to go past Menninga despite my thought on him not really being a coach per se.What was it 9 series in 10 or something lol

Brendan7

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Moses was average at best in his only Origin appearance..can kick but went missing in organising the Blues attack..
I debate this so called great kicking game. He bombs it up for 80 mins and hopes for the best...problem, QLD have Walsh, Cobbo, etc who don't drop it. What happens then? Has shown no ability elsewhere even for Parra. Moses is half the reason Parra are where they are and have never been able to win big games. Moses is just a worse Mitchell Pearce and we all know how Pearce went. At least Pearce has the excuse of having to play the GOAT QLD side

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Exceptional coach but you'd be hard pressed to go past Menninga despite my thought on him not really being a coach per se.What was it 9 series in 10 or something lol
I agree..his record speaks for itself, but he did have a gun side. Bennet’s 2020 was against the odds, but yet his success is unparalleled.

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I debate this so called great kicking game. He bombs it up for 80 mins and hopes for the best...problem, QLD have Walsh, Cobbo, etc who don't drop it. What happens then? Has shown no ability elsewhere even for Parra. Moses is half the reason Parra are where they are and have never been able to win big games. Moses is just a worse Mitchell Pearce and we all know how Pearce went. At least Pearce has the excuse of having to play the GOAT QLD side
Yeah..I was trying to give a little positivity to his game, but I really can’t argue against your point.

Brendan7

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I agree..his record speaks for itself, but he did have a gun side. Bennet’s 2020 was against the odds, but yet his success is unparalleled.
Probably one of the two yeah you are right with quality that 2020 series win was a great example of Fittler as a coach lol

Losing a series to Corey Allen at fullback, Brenko Lee in the centres, and Edrick Lee on the wing lol

Brendan7

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yeah..I was trying to give a little positivity to his game, but I really can’t argue against your point.
I'm being very positive I want him nowhere near an Origin side again lol

SPEARTAKVIDREFS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I dunno if reynolds is up to it physically. He breaks easy these days
This is a concern.
I reckon hes still whats required to get the job done in Brisbane though. I think Reynolds has better vision and kicks accordingly. I also think his experience in managing games is ahead of Moses.
Moses has a massive boot which is an asset.
Who knows, only time will tell.

Brendan7

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
This is a concern.
I reckon hes still whats required to get the job done in Brisbane though. I think Reynolds has better vision and kicks accordingly. I also think his experience in managing games is ahead of Moses.
Moses has a massive boot which is an asset.
Who knows, only time will tell.
he has a massive boot to kick a bomb in the air and say “Hail Mary” for 80 mins. Bloke is a dud. Queensland want you to pick Moses utterly turns to water in big games.

SPEARTAKVIDREFS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
he has a massive boot to kick a bomb in the air and say “Hail Mary” for 80 mins. Bloke is a dud. Queensland want you to pick Moses utterly turns to water in big games.
Yeah he did buggar all last year finals.