Who should be the NSW Halfback for the rest of the Series?

Who should be the NSW Halfback for the rest of the Series?

• Mitchell Moses

Votes: 6 6.9%
  • Adam Renolds

Votes: 50 57.5%
  • Nicho Hynes

Votes: 31 35.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Mitchell Moses has the best kicking game & just took a team to the GF. He's played a Origin before.

Adam Renolds has a good kicking game. Has played Origin & in 2 GF. Could pick him with Cody Walker at 6 for the combo.

Nicho Hynes is the current Dally M winner. Only knock is his kicking game even though is solid isn't as good as the other 2. His team hasn't beaten a top 8 team this season.

Cosmo24

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Geez a left side with Walker, Latrell and Addo-Carr could be lethal and a game changer.
No doubt Freddy will keep Foxx on the right and keep Luai at 6.

I’d be happy with Hynes or Reynolds at 7

Last edited:

Moedogg

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Burton 6
Nicho Hynes 7

Cobbo didn't get tested enough under the high ball. I reckon NSW can expose his defense on the right wing if Burton partners with JAC on the left. Kick behind the line for JAC or just bomb the shit out of Walsh.

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I’d say Reynolds, currently no one manages a game as good as him..plus Suncorp is his home now..and the Broncos are flying with him leading the way.. If they are going familiar combos, Walker partnering him would be a perfect match in the halves, especially with their link to Latrell Mitchell who should be coming back into the team.

However we are talking Fitler and Brandy though, so what I think should happen and what will happen are entirely different things.. So I’m thinking they’ll just pop Hynes in at half to justify his inclusion and Burton on the bench as the utility.

Last edited:

Rebuilding Phase

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Reynolds definitely but I would be spewing for broncos cause I enjoy watching him for play for them :tearsofjoy:

Rebuilding Phase

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
But knowing Fittler nothing would surprise me. He’s a poor decision maker so I have no faith in him. I honestly think it’s going to be tough for NSW to win at Suncorp

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
AR of course.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Adam Reynolds... Because if NSW suck arse and still get dominated, it has the potential to fuck over Broncos fans if anything happens to their precious 7.

In saying that I'd prefer us to play Sharks without Nicho.

Reactions: 88

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Honestly who cares. My interest in Origin has been pretty much zero for years now. It is just a money spinner for the NRL which punishes clubs with loss of players. Is officiated to different rules that the competition proper is allowing players to get away with things they normally wouldn't... or maybe not when we see what is now let go in normal games, so we don't penalise fans with having to watch games where players are missing due to suspension etc. The powers that be must be raking in heaps of money with all the fine s they now have..

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Honestly who cares. My interest in Origin has been pretty much zero for years now. It is just a money spinner for the NRL which punishes clubs with loss of players. Is officiated to different rules that the competition proper is allowing players to get away with things they normally wouldn't... or maybe not when we see what is now let go in normal games, so we don't penalise fans with having to watch games where players are missing due to suspension etc. The powers that be must be raking in heaps of money with all the fine s they now have..
Our views align on this. I'd even argue that in the lead up games, certain players are allowed to get away with murder if they're an automatic selection. It just seems like another rotted part of the game to me now.

Doogie

Kennel Lizard Lord
Reaction score
Megan Markle.

Hard to tackle.
Great running and short kicking game.
Not afraid to call out underperforming players.
Impregnable defense.

Get it done.