Who should be the next James Bond?

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
I want a Lebo Bond lol

Instead of Aston Martins, he would drive a rexie with a hectic system lol

"Wallah bro my name is Bond, Jihad Bond"
Firas Dirani or rob shehadie can play him. Even myself.

'Bro u got martini?'

'Cuz, you stole jewels? Y don't we just split and I didn't see nuthin but'

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I saw him in a trailer the other day and I said, "Holy shit it's Pauly Shore. He's still alive"

The Mrs had no idea who he was.
Last time i saw him, he was playing himself in Entourage, and Hugh Heffner banned him from the Playboy Mansion (2005)

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
I like Henry Cavill, I think he would be great. Handsome dude, British and is well spoken. Dude also takes his roles pretty seriously to the point of being a perfectionist. Just have to look at his role in The Witcher, to see how he becomes that character.

If they wanted to Blackwash Bond, Idris Elba is the right choice i reckon.

Tom Hardy, not sold on it. I Think Henry Cavill is still better for the role.

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I like Henry Cavill, I think he would be great. Handsome dude, British and is well spoken. Dude also takes his roles pretty seriously to the point of being a perfectionist. Just have to look at his role in The Witcher, to see how he becomes that character.

If they wanted to Blackwash Bond, Idris Elba is the right choice i reckon.

Tom Hardy, not sold on it. I Think Henry Cavill is still better for the role.
Although I wasn’t a fan of his Superman.. He was excellent in Missions Impossible.. He’d do a good job.. But is he too Pretty? If you know what I mean. He’s not a rugged look which sits better with Bond.. Anyway he’s probably the best option at the moment.

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
Although I wasn’t a fan of his Superman.. He was excellent in Missions Impossible.. He’d do a good job.. But is he too Pretty? If you know what I mean. He’s not a rugged look which sits better with Bond.. Anyway he’s probably the best option at the moment.
Superman was just badly written and directed, nothing on Cavil himself. Tried making strawberry jam out of horse shit. I get what you're saying about him maybe being "too pretty" but I think he is still the best option. I mean I would definitely watch it, unlike the Dainel Craig versions which I couldn't get into.

Ewan McGrady

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hands down the next Bond must be Gary Sweet! His work on Police Rescue and Stingers makes him a shoe in. And in House Husbands we saw his softer side. I think it will be Gary.

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Hands down the next Bond must be Gary Sweet! His work on Police Rescue and Stingers makes him a shoe in. And in House Husbands we saw his softer side. I think it will be Gary.
I just saw him in Mystery Road. I think he would be better suited to playing the first Aussie Bond villain.

Motorhead

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
2 x Tipping Champ
Reaction score
Sam Burgess.
"I like it shaken, not stirred, you fucken weak bitch".

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
So it's a black female taking the role of 007 in the latest James Bond film and maybe future role too.

Roll the Bones

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Surprised Kerrod Holland hasn't been mentioned. He's got the looks. He always wore a dinner suit when he played for the dogs. And I can imagine him casually ordering a martini at the bar while fighting off Ukrainian bad guys with that massive right hand fend.

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
So it's a black female taking the role of 007 in the latest James Bond film and maybe future role too.

It's a massive jump away from the traditional Bond formula. I'm not exactly a huge fan of the series. They're ok movies that pretty much have similar stories of hero saving the day against massive odds with a smooth hero that can seduce a woman at 100 paces. They can follow the usual saving the day line. But I wonder if they'll forego the seduction aspects that go hand in hand with the 007 tag.