• Poll closed .

Bulldogsteve

Banned
Premium Member
In the Sin Bin
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Not really. At prop King can play 60 min with TPJ & Thompson getting 50 min each.

Kikau plays 80 min.

Sutton, RFM, Topine & Jackson/Morrin share 2 spots.

Morrin/Jackson only used if needed.
LMAO jackson is first player picked

Bulldogsteve

Banned
Premium Member
In the Sin Bin
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
That bench is tiny
exactly and jackson will be in the starting 13. No utility on the bench either that can play in the outside backs or halves, that wont be the team

COVENS

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Not really. At prop King can play 60 min with TPJ & Thompson getting 50 min each.

Kikau plays 80 min.

Sutton, RFM, Topine & Jackson/Morrin share 2 spots.

Morrin/Jackson only used if needed.
It's definitely a prop short imo because Thompson has shown he can't carry us through the middle. Can only carry two of Jackson/Topine/Morrin and I think it's Topine that drops out, probably for Patolo unless we pick up a cheap veteran.

Heckler

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Let’s not forget we’ve pulled off similar wins in past seasons when the pressures off 2nd half of the year
That's how scarred we've become as fans. We dare to be optimistic lol. This was NEVER our default mode. I'm in that category thanks to the shenanigans of the last 6 years. This time it feels different.

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
It's definitely a prop short imo because Thompson has shown he can't carry us through the middle. Can only carry two of Jackson/Topine/Morrin and I think it's Topine that drops out, probably for Patolo unless we pick up a cheap veteran.
Topine needs to be in our top 17. He has the highest potential of all our forwards outside TPJ.

COVENS

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
exactly and jackson will be in the starting 13. No utility on the bench either that can play in the outside backs or halves, that wont be the team
You reckon he starts in the 13? Think it's more likely he starts on the edge with TPJ or Thompson playing Lock and he moves into the middle for RFM (or his replacement)

COVENS

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Topine needs to be in our top 17. He has the highest potential of all our forwards outside TPJ.
It's unrealised potential at the moment, Morrin pushed passed him in the pecking order yesterday imo.

Bulldogsteve

Banned
Premium Member
In the Sin Bin
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
You reckon he starts in the 13? Think it's more likely he starts on the edge with TPJ or Thompson playing Lock and he moves into the middle for RFM (or his replacement)
he is captain so yes he definitely starts next year imo.

Grunthos

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I don't know if Potter will be head coach but I would still like him in the mix somewhere.

Bulldogsteve

Banned
Premium Member
In the Sin Bin
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
It's unrealised potential at the moment, Morrin pushed passed him in the pecking order yesterday imo.
looks like they see topine as a edge player not a lock, so a good stint in reserve grade, bulk up more should be a plan for next year where he should stake a claim for a edge or bench spot. He is still only young, they need to be patient. I would not be surprised if Morrin is out they put topine on the bench for the next game.

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Potter is playing with house money and is doing a tremendous job

If we somehow jag a top 8 spot he should be given the reigns on 12 month contract otherwise keep him in the club in some coaching capacity

COVENS

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
looks like they see topine as a edge player not a lock, so a good stint in reserve grade, bulk up more should be a plan for next year where he should stake a claim for a edge or bench spot. He is still only young, they need to be patient. I would not be surprised if Morrin is out they put topine on the bench for the next game.
Surely Thompson's back in a fortnight

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Well it's never going to get realised if he doesn't play. Topine is better than Morrin. It's showed in NSW Cup.

oldpuppy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
People saying players are responding to Potter.
That's a good prerequisite to get a full time gig if he wants it.
I get it we need to get results for the remainder of the year and if he succeeds, it will be a job for Gould to keep other candidates interested til we decide.

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Flanagan Good and bad. Good is obviously his experience. Bad is probably hearing about his son is only playing because of the coach all the time in here. The peptides thing i dont care about. He is my first choice if Potter doesn't get the gig (im assuming if we keep up the form Potter will get it, and if we dont i would want Flanagan more).
Ciraldo Another Penrith assistant after a failed Penrith assistant, doesn't do anything for me.

Macguire anf Fittler. Just no and no. Green before them.