Hetherington suspended
Flanagan needs time in reserves
Napa just needs to be dropped
Waddell needs to be dropped
Sione Kota needs to be dropped
Tui katoa needs to be dropped

Who to bring in instead

For Hetherington bring in a prop such as James ranounas

For Napa bring in another forward who’s ready to step up if anyone can name someone else that’s would be good

Waddell bring in matt doorey he’s pretty gun

Sione katoa bring in dietz or get Jackson topine in there

Tui katoa bring Aaron shoupp this guy is meant to be good and does anyone know when Jayden comes back ?

What I don’t get is everyone names these gun players in reserves and they never get game time it’s so annoying but I guess we don’t know what happens behind closed doors with them such as training and attitude

chisdog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
So here are the people who should be gone round 7

Hetherington suspended
Flanagan needs time in reserves
Napa just needs to be dropped
Waddell needs to be dropped
Sione Kota needs to be dropped
Tui katoa needs to be dropped

Who to bring in instead

For Hetherington bring in a prop such as James ranounas

For Napa bring in another forward who’s ready to step up if anyone can name someone else that’s would be good

Waddell bring in matt doorey he’s pretty gun

Sione katoa bring in dietz or get Jackson topine in there

Tui katoa bring Aaron shoupp this guy is meant to be good and does anyone know when Jayden comes back ?

What I don’t get is everyone names these gun players in reserves and they never get game time it’s so annoying but I guess we don’t know what happens behind closed doors with them such as training and attitude
Deitz can't play as he is outside Top 30. For JMK's injury we got special permission to play Topine. Schoupp is also outside Top 30. He was 18th due to injuries. How about someone with size Ava Seumanufagai? He's just been added to the squad. How did he go this weekend?

ATT

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Deitz can't play as he is outside Top 30. For JMK's injury we got special permission to play Topine. Schoupp is also outside Top 30. He was 18th due to injuries. How about someone with size Ava Seumanufagai? He's just been added to the squad. How did he go this weekend?
He’s short of a run , he’s out gas after 15-20 mins in reserves. And it’s a lot slower than NRL. He will be booted all together on this site if we play him know.
we have no one of note standing out in reserve at this point on time. It may take some time to get the fitness into them required for NRL. Some have the talent. Just need time

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
It won’t matter, 21 is gone.

steveng

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Hoppa to wing until Meaney or Oka comes back.

Doorey comes in for Wardell

Ava gassed is still better than what we have .

Lewis’s biggest strength is his defence so we should move him to Lock , need to see if we can develop him in that position similar to Murray.

Last edited:

Mr Shhh

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I’d start with pissing off Napa and Waddell.
These pricks would struggle in U13s

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Flanagan, Hoppa and Waddell won't get dropped but they should. Waddell getting benched gives me hope even Baz has had enough. Katoa needs to go but we have no replacement for him outside of Topine and Topine might start on an edge if Waddell gets benched. Napa HAS to be dropped!!!

I'd go with Lewis for Flanagan, Topine for Waddell on an edge, Schoupp for Turtle if possible, start Atoni at prop with Thompson. Put C.Smith at lock and drop Napa.

Bench should be Doorey, Waddell, Ogden and Ava..

Stinger

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Time to bring in some new faces. Schoop and diets don’t qualify yet so new faces need to be doorey, Ava, lewis for a start. Not sure there’s anyone else in cc knocking on the door.

The Jerker

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Hoppa -> Schoupp
Napa -> Any Kent willing to run hard and hold the ball.
Waddell -> Stimson , been poor but give a chance