Opinion Who is your most hated NRL team and why?

Belmore Dog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Dragons for sure.

I grew up across the road from Kogarah Oval, went to the primary school across the road from Kogarah oval and all of my mates go for the Dragqueens.

I can’t stand the carnts. It broke me a couple of weeks ago when we lost to them.

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Always parra as their fans are fuckwits but also have a dislike for the knights how they’ve tried to buy a premiership and enjoy seeing them go shit lol

UmoGus

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Parra, souths and st merge. Take your pick

Family Guy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Manly
They are always having a whinge about the refs, I hate the fans, most of the area is overrated, my three most hated players are DCE, Walker & Fonua-Blake, I hate their colours, I hate their ground, I hate eagle rock and most of all I hate Des
My old man is a Manly fan so I have a soft spot for them but what happens if Walker signs with us? There is nothing worse than having to support a player you used to hate...for me that tool is Dylan Napa. Even when he puts our jersey on, I still cant stand him

zappa

Punk in Drublic
Reaction score
Grew up with the Parra rivalry so it will always be them but plenty of others have made up ground - Roosters, Manly, Broncos, Melbourne, Cronulla. Usual suspects.

UndeadShadowMan

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm back to hating Parra it's clear who the NRL want to win this year with all their set restarts & questionable draw

sgodllubsti

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
cant stand the broncos for years all we ever heard about up in qld was the broncos, also for their massive favoritism they get from the nrl, this despite going to their leagues club and being a broncos member
and before i cop a barrage of crap we are members of the broncos as we like to attend live games, basically every friday night suits us, and leagues club has good meals

we have been a dogs members close on 20 years now

blue & white blood

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Manly
They are always having a whinge about the refs, I hate the fans, most of the area is overrated, my three most hated players are DCE, Walker & Fonua-Blake, I hate their colours, I hate their ground, I hate eagle rock and most of all I hate Des
Come On " The Eagle Rock" is not that bad?1596363176311.png

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
My old man is a Manly fan so I have a soft spot for them but what happens if Walker signs with us? There is nothing worse than having to support a player you used to hate...for me that tool is Dylan Napa. Even when he puts our jersey on, I still cant stand him
Haha yeah fortunately our club won’t sign scummy players like Walker so I’m ok

Yanni Gogolak

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Broncos, dont really care for them now but in the 90s it always felt unfair with them fielding the QLD origin side each week.
Exactly how I feel. I love seeing the Broncos getting smashed each week with a first class roster they are still losing. A football state with a single team in their capital city, they are kidding us right ?

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Roosters and it isn’t even close.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Roosters, Dragons & Parra. But started to admire the roosters through uncle Nick.
You admire him for having friendsin high places who enable his cheating?

Fuck those guys..