Opinion Who is your most hated NRL team and why?

bradtalo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Roosters - cheats - can't get worse than cheating

Matthew G

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Storm - They get every single decision and are carried by referees each week.

I also hate Manly another club full of deluded fans

Jarrad El Hickey

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Roosters at the moment, but parra and st George when they’re good, fans just come out of the woodwork and don’t shut up I find their fans and players insufferable

ddt192

The Blue N White Butcher Stripe
Reaction score
Parra.. well coz they’re Parra

ATT

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Roosters as there emblem says what every other sees them as cocks

blueyedsamurai

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Broncos, dont really care for them now but in the 90s it always felt unfair with them fielding the QLD origin side each week.

Mak Dogs

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Definitely the dirty eels. Can’t wait till they choke again this year

dogzofwar

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Roosters cheating mother fuckin fuckers that’s why

Turvey Chip and Chase

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Roosters 1st 2nd and 3rd.
Anyone who still likes any Dogs player who played there after us needs to reassess their life lol!

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Manly
They are always having a whinge about the refs, I hate the fans, most of the area is overrated, my three most hated players are DCE, Walker & Fonua-Blake, I hate their colours, I hate their ground, I hate eagle rock and most of all I hate Des

bulldogsmyte

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Manly has always been my most hated team since the 70's and I can't stand Brisbane with their blatant forward passes that refs turn a blind eye and regular dodgy calls that go their way at Suncorp. I have a soft spot for the Chooks as my brother was a long suffering Chooks supporter and waited 27 years for a premiership while we ruled the 80's and were competitive in the 90's. Just call them the Eastern Bulldogs to gee up the Chooks fans after all they wouldn't be where they are now without half a dozen of our star players and 2 ex coaches over the last 20 years.

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
Was always Manly for me for the way they were always were dirty playing scum. Now though Rorters have easily taken over that mantle for me. Started when they were handed our Premiership after our SC issue and then every year after that until now where they don't even seem to hide the rorting! Just marquee after marquee player no matter what time of the season. $BW right now sums it up.

Lov_Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Broncos, growing up near the Gold Coast as a Bulldogs supporter through the 80s .. a flash new team from Brisbane comes along and they are all that is reported. As if no other team is in the comp. I despise the attitude of players like Langer, Gee, Lockyer and Hancock.

Watching the Broncos spiral since we beat them in the final regular round last year has made our results a little less painful.
It's almost as if they aren't receiving the usual special treatment. Like the NRL is softening them up for a taste of what it will be like when a second Brisbane team enters the fray.
8-)

Last edited:

blue & white blood

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
For me ST George are our mortal enemy, But the team I hate the most are the Roosters, They are openly cheating the salary cap, They have already bought themselves a couple of premierships and a trying to buy this current one, And it wouldn't surprise me if uncle Nick had our hand in the Bulldogs demise as a get square for beating them in two grand finals, we used to be the team that caused them the most problems.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
i hate all the teams mentioned but also i hate how the media act like the west tigers are better than they are

they have made the finals 3 times in 20 years, this is a complete failure