Opinion Who is your most hated NRL team and why?

albatross

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dragons and Parra. Also Newcastle (Klemmer). Don't really dislike the bloke but don't want to see him playing finals after the way he left us.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Nasheed here,
I don't hate any team. And I'm surprised people here do, unless they have a great reason.

All the teams are like 16 children in a playground. 1 of theirs are yours, The other 15 are friends. To hate means you'd want them gone and I think it would be a tragedy to lose even one.

They all make up the competition. The league ecosystem, atmosphere and character.
Rivalries and memories.

The only team I'd not be sad to see go would be the titans due to lack of attachment and history but it's important SEQ has a second team and GC makes sense in theory. In theory. In my playground analogy, GC is the one with down Syndrome. Just weren't made right at their formation. Logo, colour scheme. Not quite right.

Id also not mind seeing the warriors dissipate IF they manage to get their own completion up and running.

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Parramatta, these fans talk it up like they are the Storm when its been almost 40 years since they won a comp, its unbearable.

craigo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The rabbits. Fuck then and that shit bell they ring