Opinion Who is ultimately to blame for the current state the club is in?

Who is ultimately to blame for the current state the club is in?

• Total voters

Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
The most damaging thing that was done to the club was the juniors neglect.. we could have easily navigated around the salary cap mess if we had a steady stream of youngster coming through..

Everything else pales in comparison...
Was going to point to the same thing, to me this is so obviously our long term issue.

oldpuppy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The most damaging thing that was done to the club was the juniors neglect.. we could have easily navigated around the salary cap mess if we had a steady stream of youngster coming through..

Everything else pales in comparison...
And if we had a stream of juniors, there's hardly a solid foundation for them to be initiated into at the moment. We have the most unsettled team selections every week.
I'm sure the team is drawn from a hat.
The positive light for me was doorey. Kid came in and backed himself.

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
It pisses me off thinking of all the players we were forced to lose due to back ended contracts and salary cap mismanagement but it’s the total disregard for our junior development that’s truly fucked us.
Unfortunately for those who want overnight success that takes years to fix

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Whoever was running shit 5 years ago basically
Around that time frame
Anyone with any pull at the club is to blame

El Padrino

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
instead of dwelling on the past,

I pose another question

Is Lynne Anderson and her cronies best suited to resolve the issues with Bulldogs

P.S Can I asked that her cheer squad not prematurely ejaculate in your response

Thankyou and regards
TK

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
instead of dwelling on the past,

I pose another question

Is Lynne Anderson and her cronies best suited to resolve the issues with Bulldogs

P.S Can I asked that her cheer squad not prematurely ejaculate in your response

Thankyou and regards
TK
Instead of your usual pathetic smart arse little comments who would you realistically have running the club? Dib?

oldpuppy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
It pisses me off thinking of all the players we were forced to lose due to back ended contracts and salary cap mismanagement but it’s the total disregard for our junior development that’s truly fucked us.
Unfortunately for those who want overnight success that takes years to fix
I hear ya. Will take a few years unfortunately and we need to be solid in our optimism.
I don't mind at the moment losing and replacing low cost squad players. They're needed as well. If they come good then good. People lose their marbles about lack of marquee signings. Next year Is more about the new coaches and eliminating the systems of the past. If we get that right then those marquees will be easier attracted and possibly at a fairer cost.

GDR

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
And if we had a stream of juniors, there's hardly a solid foundation for them to be initiated into at the moment. We have the most unsettled team selections every week.
I'm sure the team is drawn from a hat.
The positive light for me was doorey. Kid came in and backed himself.
I like to refer to 4pm Tuesday as TTT (Toilet Team Tuesday), because every time the team is published it gives me the shits..

bullanth

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
It’s taken the current board,almost 3 years,but they are now starting to put,some things into place,cleared the decks with our trainers and pysios,new coach,and assistants,tolman who has been a wonderful clubman,but has become a liability in recent times,,foran can take his injuries to some other place,but more than anything we have been competitive in just about every game we’ve played,and I feel we will be among the top 8 with some new players,in key positions,mainly hooker,and half.