Who is our number 1 for next year? (Now for 2024)

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Coz other than JAC none of our wingers do shit
Lumelume(not a fan)or one of the young guys may get an opportunity soon, we won't be buying JR man.
Dont disagree our first grade standard backline stocks certainly are average.

ddt192

The Blue N White Butcher Stripe
Reaction score
Lumelume(not a fan)or one of the young guys may get an opportunity soon, we won't be buying JR man.
Dont disagree our first grade standard backline stocks certainly are average.
Look man someone else mentioned jordan rapana as a fb all I was saying is I’d rather him as a winger. Idc if he’s 33 the **** has more ticker than half our forward pack and hes a mad grub.

Philmus

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
was listening to the bloke in a bar podcast last night, they mentioned jayden campbell may be on the outer with foran going to the titans. they reckon brimson will take the 1 jersey with sexton and foran in the halves. if thats the case and he does lose his spot, maybe we should make a play for him? i assume he'd come cheap too

Dogs Of War

On the Warpath
Reaction score
was listening to the bloke in a bar podcast last night, they mentioned jayden campbell may be on the outer with foran going to the titans. they reckon brimson will take the 1 jersey with sexton and foran in the halves. if thats the case and he does lose his spot, maybe we should make a play for him? i assume he'd come cheap too
He is a work in progress. I'd hazard a guess that the Dolphins who are low on backs might look at him. At best he spends next year if he came to us in reserve grade with the odd game in the top grade. He is a bit like Ponga lite.

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
Problem is I'm pretty sure they extended him long term.

Brendan7

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He'd need a release just signed a long term extension. The one I don't mind considering the form of TMM for Brisbane, is Tesi Nui. One of them isn't playing fullback.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
The answer is already at our club sitting right under our noses. Corey Freakin' Allan.

Brendan7

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The answer is already at our club sitting right under our noses. Corey Freakin' Allan.
Just no. He's rubbish and made of tissue paper. Bugger him off to England so we save cash

Wally D

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Dufty is not perfect but he is a lot better than any of the other available options. If we can keep him on cheap coin, I would extend him for another season.

Philmus

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dufty is not perfect but he is a lot better than any of the other available options. If we can keep him on cheap coin, I would extend him for another season.
definitely not perfect, just ask matt frawley who threw a dummy to nobody that dufty fell for

@Mutt Dafty it was like the dummy he fell for playing against us a few years back

Philmus

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He'd need a release just signed a long term extension. The one I don't mind considering the form of TMM for Brisbane, is Tesi Nui. One of them isn't playing fullback.
long shot but i reckon TMM moves to 6 next to reynolds with niu back in the side

Brendan7

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
long shot but i reckon TMM moves to 6 next to reynolds with niu back in the side
Maybe, it's worth a shot though. Think TMM has mentioned a few times he loves playing fullback. No shock Brisbane's form is on the back of him at fullback.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
definitely not perfect, just ask matt frawley who threw a dummy to nobody that dufty fell for

@Mutt Dafty it was like the dummy he fell for playing against us a few years back
Yup, Jake dummied to no one with like 3 players around him yet Dufty still fell for it haha

Cappuccino

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Yeh Foran already indicated that by his comments yesterday!

I wouldnt touch Jayden tho