Who is next to get the chop?

c-b-b

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Hopefully JMK goes elsewhere for next year. That leaves money from Hetherington, Naden and JMK. If we can somehow offload Allan the new coach might have the chance to buy a few recruits.

EL Hefe

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Any remenience from the Anderson clan...

Oh boy, what a disaster that was

Nate DAWG

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

GA45

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Flanagan Junior so Flanagan Senior can come coach this rabble

Mackdoggies

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Besides the guys off contract I think Waddell is most likely next. Dufty will likely see out the year in either first grade or reserves. Vaughan might get another contract if we start winning.

diddly

Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Lose Thompson keep vaughn

cookieman909

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hopefully Dufty dropped this week and JAC at FB.

Thoufht interestingly I heard Peter Tunks talking today about Dufty. He mentioned he was coaching the juniors, he said Dufty was the best five eight coming through. Still maintains even now he struggles because he’s not a fullback and said he should be playing five eight. Attacking wise yeah could see it, but his defence is bad enough. He’d get eaten alive in the front line.

Bulldogsteve

Banned
Premium Member
In the Sin Bin
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Hopefully Dufty dropped this week and JAC at FB.

Thoufht interestingly I heard Peter Tunks talking today about Dufty. He mentioned he was coaching the juniors, he said Dufty was the best five eight coming through. Still maintains even now he struggles because he’s not a fullback and said he should be playing five eight. Attacking wise yeah could see it, but his defence is bad enough. He’d get eaten alive in the front line.
tunksy, what a flog, how can dufty tackle in the front line, embarrassing comment honestly. I agree playing him in the front line on the right edge but at 6 fuck no.

Bulldogsteve

Banned
Premium Member
In the Sin Bin
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Topine to stay and RFM to earn a contract if he stays injury free and play well this year
RFM has panels on topine, topine while a talent has shown nothing imo.