Who is next NRL coach to be sacked?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trafford10

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Sorry boys I think Anthony Griffin will go before Des.

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I hear a lot that he has not been really liked at the clubs he has been at. Why sign him if it appears he has an issue with effective communication? He is according to information off contract end of next year anyway.

Kaz

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I hear a lot that he has not been really liked at the clubs he has been at. Why sign him if it appears he has an issue with effective communication? He is according to information off contract end of next year anyway.
He was liked by some of the Broncos players, but disliked by more. (liked by the younger ones, that he coached in the lower grades)

He used to fine players to stupid things. (Players who came back after the season break, who had gained weight etc)

Griffin was the one that told Peter Wallace to POQ from the Broncos. (then Panthers sign Griffin as Panthers coach) lol

Wallace & Griffin don't have a great relationship, add Moylan to the growing list.

From what I am lead to believe, Griffin treats the players really badly)

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Absolutely no chance at all ,gus is backing him to the hilt and now theyve made semis,moylan will be pushed out because of this

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
next coach to be sacked (after des)

wayne bennett.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
next coach to be sacked (after des)

wayne bennett.
I reckon Skeletor might hang up the coaching clipboard soon. They'd never sack him .. he's like royalty up there.

He has a contract till end of 2018 it seems, and I reckon at end of that if he fails to get the goods, he'll retire and Walters will take the job.

_G-Dog_

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Gotta be Kearney if NZ fail to do anything again next year

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I reckon Skeletor might hang up the coaching clipboard soon. They'd never sack him .. he's like royalty up there.

He has a contract till end of 2018 it seems, and I reckon at end of that if he fails to get the goods, he'll retire and Walters will take the job.

it seems like he has run out of ideas too just like our imposter.

Status
Not open for further replies.