Who I really am

Gene Krupa

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I am formally the member called Kaz, you may remember her, she is a Brisbane Broncos supporter.

Where do I start, probably the beginning would be the best thing.

After I was banned for 6 months (well deserved I must say), I decided to reinvent myself. I may have signed up a tad early.

I decided to change how I post, & 'teams'. Why I hear you ask. (OK I don’t hear that, but it sounds good)

One of the main reasons was because of all my health problems, I decided I didn’t want shit in my life.

I am not blaming anyone, not wanting sympathy. I was as guilty as others. I fought fire with fire. So no pity party for me. (let others have that all to themselves)

When I finally decided to post as Kaz, I found out I was banned for rules violations. Fair enough, though I didn’t think it was worth a permaban. But so be it.

Why tell you now, so that I am not ‘blackmailed’. And I don't have it hanging over me. (this is another story)

Some people may be pissed, I posted as a Dogs fan, but one whackjob here will see me as a Broncos fan pretending to be a dogs supporter. Yet I posted what Dogs supporters were saying, but that won’t stop the paranoid fuckwit.

Was it difficult, hell yeah, I have known most of you since 2006 & I went to ask you stuff & couldn’t. I have slipped up a few times, I am sure a few of you worked it out. Maybe not

I know my posting days here a probably numbered now, but that's life.

Please be gentle. lol

Attachments

Chris Harding

Steam Powered Dog
Premium Member
Reaction score
I remember Kaz.

The Kennel has rules, although the moderators are often slack enforcing them.

I get annoyed at people who want to turn the forum into personal slanging matches, especially when the language is unacceptable.

Anyone can have a contrary opinion, and fans of other teams are always welcome, as long as they are polite, comments are evidence based, and relevant to the topic.

I don't understand what message you are trying to get across.

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Kaz, I’ve had no issues with you and would welcome you here over some of the pathetic people allowed back lately. People still think I’m the original Natboy but it makes it fun haha

Philistine

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I am formally the member called Kaz, you may remember her, she is a Brisbane Broncos supporter.

I have not been on here all that long and I have only seen your Gene Krupa posts. I am surprised to learn you are a woman, I always thought I could pick a woman's writing style from a man's. What would I know?

I heartily detest the Broncos because I sincerely believe the NRL is run for their benefit, but I have no issue with Broncos supporters. If the Dogs got the breaks that Brisbane get I would accept it gratefully.

I hope you continue to post. I cannot recall your making any offensive posts, and i wouldn't care anyway. I believe in free speech.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Are you another one who has 3 older brothers and identifies as non binary?

Disposable Hero

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

Where do I start, probably the beginning would be the best thing.

After I was banned for 6 months (well deserved I must say), I decided to reinvent myself. I may have signed up a tad early.

I decided to change how I post, & 'teams'. Why I hear you ask. (OK I don’t hear that, but it sounds good)

One of the main reasons was because of all my health problems, I decided I didn’t want shit in my life.

I am not blaming anyone, not wanting sympathy. I was as guilty as others. I fought fire with fire. So no pity party for me. (let others have that all to themselves)

When I finally decided to post as Kaz, I found out I was banned for rules violations. Fair enough, though I didn’t think it was worth a permaban. But so be it.

Why tell you now, so that I am not ‘blackmailed’. And I don't have it hanging over me. (this is another story)

Some people may be pissed, I posted as a Dogs fan, but one whackjob here will see me as a Broncos fan pretending to be a dogs supporter. Yet I posted what Dogs supporters were saying, but that won’t stop the paranoid fuckwit.

Was it difficult, hell yeah, I have known most of you since 2006 & I went to ask you stuff & couldn’t. I have slipped up a few times, I am sure a few of you worked it out. Maybe not

Please be gentle. lol
I started reading your post and was imediately terrified.
I had visions of you being @Nasheed or @Flanagun.

I kinda remember seeing a Kaz username. from a long time ago.

I say this. Fuck the haters. Be yourself and have a good time.

Gene Krupa

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Why is a member since 2006 band in the first place? That’s commitment to this forum.
Rules are rules. Have no idea which admin banned me, but I am guessing one that isn't admin/mod or posting anymore.

Gene Krupa

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I started reading your post and was imediately terrified.
I had visions of you being @Nasheed or @Flanagun.

I kinda remember seeing a Kaz username. from a long time ago.

I say this. Fuck the haters. Be yourself and have a good time.
Being myself is what got me banned. lol

If I was @Nasheed aka @Flanagun , I wouldn't be banned. Same same but different rules.

The_Chimpster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I had no idea you were Kaz, always wondered what happened to you after the whole forum faction a few years back.

Welcome back, albeit under a different name and posting style

lovemachine

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Are t yiu the chick who had a thing for Nasheed at one point?
The forum romance

Gene Krupa

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I had no idea you were Kaz, always wondered what happened to you after the whole forum faction a few years back.

Welcome back, albeit under a different name and posting style
Thanks.

That was one of my biggest regrets. That's when it all turned to absolute shit for me.