Who have you actually met from The Kennel??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Well I am an assassin, they are like my work tools. Tradies use drills and hammers, i use hidden blades and poison darts lol

i am sure you dont get audited for OH&S requirements.

Moe

Moderatwhore
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
i consider the internet as meeting, so ive met everyone tbh
Rod, you are like the silver back gorilla. Only a few rare sightings in the wild.

oh, and you're probably as hairy as one too

Last edited by a moderator:

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
Rod, you are like the silver back gorilla. Only a few rare sightings in the wild.

oh, and you're probably as hairy as one too
no im 100% human tbh, what sort of gorilla do you know that can right in perfect english ffs

i even had myself tested to confirm it because people kept bothering me about the hair situation, they treated me like the elephant man :sleepy:

dogkat

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
no im 100% human tbh, what sort of gorilla do you know that can right in perfect english ffs

i even had myself tested to confirm it because people kept bothering me about the hair situation, they treated me like the elephant man :sleepy:
*Write

Papa Emeritus

Who wants their taint tickled?
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
Dogluva and Gareth are the only Kennelers I have met.

Will be back in Sydney the weekend of Saturday 27th, alas likely cannot make the BBQ, as I'm attending a wedding.

~c.

Shhhhh I don't really exist >.>

But seriously come say hi to me in The Kennel sometime (any of you). I generally go to games by myself so always up for a chat. I'm the white guy in bulldogs stuff with big blue headphones :P

Lov_Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Shhhhh I don't really exist >.>

But seriously come say hi to me in The Kennel sometime (any of you). I generally go to games by myself so always up for a chat. I'm the white guy in bulldogs stuff with big blue headphones :P

And the big beard, still ??

~c.

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
And the big beard, still ??

~c.
Next time I sit in the kennel ( our reciprocal games at ANZ) I shall look for: "The white guy in bulldogs stuff with big blue headphones AND the big beard", lol. Don't think I won't!

How are you Lov-Dog? What time is it in Singapore?

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I'd like to meet my fellow kennelers too , I'm usually at the games and sit in GA behind the goals with about 3 other families..

Lov_Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Next time I sit in the kennel ( our reciprocal games at ANZ) I shall look for: "The white guy in bulldogs stuff with big blue headphones AND the big beard", lol. Don't think I won't!

How are you Lov-Dog? What time is it in Singapore?
TGIF .. as is the common phrase round these parts.

I love Singas (((:-)
And what's not to love; for Chinese New Year we were gifted Monday and Tuesday off, so, long weekend last week followed by shortened week. And plenty of delish local treats!!

Like all y'all...I am primed for the season to commence. And blessed the livestream website is behaving for me here. Nine's worked a treat in HD last weekend and have had updates reminding me of the All Stars game tomorrow. It starts at 4pm my time. We are 3 hours behind SYD (when on daylight savings time; 2 otherwise).

Happy weekend, all!

~c.

Trendsetter

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
What's the point in meeting new people. I don't even like the friends I have now.

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I'd like to meet my fellow kennelers too , I'm usually at the games and sit in GA behind the goals with about 3 other families..
Shouldn't be to hard to spot the only sexy blonde girl at a dogs game

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
TGIF .. as is the common phrase round these parts.

I love Singas (((:-)
And what's not to love; for Chinese New Year we were gifted Monday and Tuesday off, so, long weekend last week followed by shortened week. And plenty of delish local treats!!

Like all y'all...I am primed for the season to commence. And blessed the livestream website is behaving for me here. Nine's worked a treat in HD last weekend and have had updates reminding me of the All Stars game tomorrow. It starts at 4pm my time. We are 3 hours behind SYD (when on daylight savings time; 2 otherwise).

Happy weekend, all!

~c.
How do you handle the humidity over there? Sheesh I'd die..literally!

Lady Emerald

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I would love to meet you all, however I haven't been to a game since the last GF strictly because I enjoy being able to actually see the game (i have terrible eyesight i wear glasses all the time now and even they dont help) and swear at the TV with my beer without children around.
It'll have to be when Southy invites me over for a BBQ.

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Well I am an assassin, they are like my work tools. Tradies use drills and hammers, i use hidden blades and poison darts lol
Don't forget Harsh language.. Lol!

Boxer

THE BOSS
Reaction score
I would love to meet you all, however I haven't been to a game since the last GF strictly because I enjoy being able to actually see the game (i have terrible eyesight i wear glasses all the time now and even they dont help) and swear at the TV with my beer without children around.
It'll have to be when Southy invites me over for a BBQ.
Lol your getting to old grandma!

Status
Not open for further replies.