Who have you actually met from The Kennel??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Our great leader ? He was a mercenary that had a contract, when lichaa is holding up that trophy at seasons end no one is going to give a fukk about that eddie munster looking mother fukker
what thu ..Eddie Munster ? Lol .. Michael is no mercenary he loved his team he bled blue n white .. He put his body on the line for our entertainment .
He motivated the players and roughed up the opposition .. He was a dedicated committed bulldog through n through

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
what thu ..Eddie Munster ? Lol .. Michael is no mercenary he loved his team he bled blue n white .. He put his body on the line for our entertainment .
He motivated the players and roughed up the opposition .. He was a dedicated committed bulldog through n through
He "loved" Dragons, knights, Broncos and Sharks too

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score

not good enough, he didnt have "potential"

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Yeah also Stuff the leadership quality he brought that we are clearly lacking .

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Yeah also Stuff the leadership quality he brought that we are clearly lacking .

oh and stuff value for money... 500k for hooker of the the year... no can do!

850 k for the dikhead of the year, yes please.

Lov_Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
What happened to Texas?
Finished up in the States almost two years ago, dogkat...move home to AUS during 2014 and travelled a bunch ((:-) also managed to attend a few live Bulldogs games which was terrific !!

For now and another two years, it's Singapore that's home! Closer time-zone for live games, no more 3am alarms.

~c.

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Finished up in the States almost two years ago, dogkat...move home to AUS during 2014 and travelled a bunch ((:-) also managed to attend a few live Bulldogs games which was terrific !!

For now and another two years, it's Singapore that's home! Closer time-zone for live games, no more 3am alarms.

~c.
what were you doing in the land of the free?

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
There a bloke on the kennel that I meet who is a real legend best bloke I ever meet I think his name is boxer or something like that lol
His young bloke is a legend too. Had any contract approaches from the Dogs yet?

dogkat

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

~c.
Lol - don't know how I missed that.

I like my doggies, but getting up at 3am would have killed me.

Status
Not open for further replies.