Who have you actually met from The Kennel??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
7 years ago when i used to have no beared, i was often asked for my proof of age card at licensed premises.

I can easily pass for a 30 year old with the beard, people dont believe when i tell them my real age.

but i wish i was 25 cos things i could do (physically) 14 years ago, i can do now. Shoulder, knee, elbow joints start to wear and you cant do heavy lifting or running what you used to do.
For me..at 25..I lost all my physical abilities.. One day they were there..next day they were gone!! Ha ha ha ha ha ha!!!!!!

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Lol
Cheers mate
I'm relying on you to create a happy birthday skip thread lol then I'd feel loved

i had that in mind but cos you have mentioned it now, i will let someone else do it :grinning:

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
For me..at 25..I lost all my physical abilities.. One day they were there..next day they were gone!! Ha ha ha ha ha ha!!!!!!

Far out man, you and ass man are living legends.

no comparison with us mortals.

nice avatar by the way.

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score

nice avatar by the way.
Lol.. Now I wouldn't mind to be pushed around by her..only problem..I bet she'd talk behind my back!! Lol!!

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score

nice avatar by the way.
We were sent down to help you mortals. We are hibernating until Judgement Day where we lead you humans in the ultimate battle against evil. I'm God's assassin lol

PS stay fit as we may need you lol

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Lol.. Now I wouldn't mind to be pushed around by her..only problem..I bet she'd talk behind my back!! Lol!!

lol, you were waiting to post that , werent you?

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
We were sent down to help you mortals. We are hibernating until Judgement Day where we lead you humans in the ultimate battle against evil. I'm God's assassin lol

PS stay fit as we may need you lol

lol, i like that

wait, this means we do all the fighting and yous get the glory?

fck that!

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
lol, i like that

wait, this means we do all the fighting and yous get the glory?

fck that!
F*** that! I'll be leading from the front line bro. You should know me better than that lol

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
F*** that! I'll be leading from the front line bro. You should know me better than that lol

I know fcker ,

you are assyrian and i am indian

you fight and i do your taxes.

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I know fcker ,

you are assyrian and i am indian

you fight and i do your taxes.
I'm a lover not a fighter
Assman can do the fighting
Indian can do the taxes
And I'll hang out with wolfie

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
7 years ago when i used to have no beared, i was often asked for my proof of age card at licensed premises.

I can easily pass for a 30 year old with the beard, people dont believe when i tell them my real age.

but i wish i was 25 cos things i could do (physically) 14 years ago, i can do now. Shoulder, knee, elbow joints start to wear and you cant do heavy lifting or running what you used to do.
I started going out drinking at pubs when I was 13. Got carded a few times but most of the time I was fine. New Years Eve 14 years old I went through the city on a pub crawl and only got stopped at one pub because they wanted to check me for weapons. Ended up at Cheers and overheard someone mention the Bulldogs. Said to them "Bulldogs? Best friggin team in the league"

Ended up drinking with these boys all night and it wasn't til the end of the night that I found out that they were the Sydney Boys (Big gang at the time). They asked me if I wanted to join and I said "Dude, I'm 14, I don't think I want to join a gang"

When I eventually hit 18 I had been drinking at the same pub for about 4 years. On my birthday I was talking to the bar staff and said "It's my B'day", they said "Really, how old are you now?", I said "18". It was pretty funny.

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I started going out drinking at pubs when I was 13. Got carded a few times but most of the time I was fine. New Years Eve 14 years old I went through the city on a pub crawl and only got stopped at one pub because they wanted to check me for weapons. Ended up at Cheers and overheard someone mention the Bulldogs. Said to them "Bulldogs? Best friggin team in the league"

Ended up drinking with these boys all night and it wasn't til the end of the night that I found out that they were the Sydney Boys (Big gang at the time). They asked me if I wanted to join and I said "Dude, I'm 14, I don't think I want to join a gang"

When I eventually hit 18 I had been drinking at the same pub for about 4 years. On my birthday I was talking to the bar staff and said "It's my B'day", they said "Really, how old are you now?", I said "18". It was pretty funny.

LMAO!

you have some serious ageing genes, lol

my cousin is the same. when he was 14 he used to look older and bigger than his elder brother who was 24.

lol

Status
Not open for further replies.