Who has the hottest girlfriend?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Book

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
LOL long time since I've seen this thread. Where's Tolman's Mrs?

Also, lol at J Moz's girl, Kristi or whatever, she is so rank and also a ***** in real life. Anyone wearing that much make up must have something to cover up.

amanda0711

Waterboy
Reaction score
Have your opinions fair enough, you're not into the way she looks, but you guys can be so mean. Kristi really is a lovely girl. I only hope my Daughter doesn't have to deal with the pressures to meet everyone's expectations when she grows up.

Book

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Have your opinions fair enough, you're not into the way she looks, but you guys can be so mean. Kristi really is a lovely girl. I only hope my Daughter doesn't have to deal with the pressures to meet everyone's expectations when she grows up.
I know her and she is a complete *****, sorry, but you are wrong. You probably don't even know her. It seems that way.

amanda0711

Waterboy
Reaction score
I used to work with Kristi at a front desk every single day when we both lived and worked on the South Coast, although I have now moved to QLD we are still in close contact and she has always been really lovely to me. We have the same sense of humour and she is really sweet. She is a good friend.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
I don't like how she talks with a hectic accent
its wrong for an Ozzie girl to talk like a year 8 drop out

Book

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I used to work with Kristi at a front desk every single day when we both lived and worked on the South Coast, although I have now moved to QLD we are still in close contact and she has always been really lovely to me. We have the same sense of humour and she is really sweet. She is a good friend.
LOL bull****, Kristi worked in Burleigh for a long while on 4th Ave which is where she met Josh, he was staying in the area after a pre season trial against the Burleugh Bears very early in his career.

If you were so close, you'd know she is originally from QLD and returns often.

bLaQDoG..

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
josh's girlfriend is a friend of mine. And she is gorgeous inside and out!
Josh's GF Kristi is a friend of mine and FAR from Trashy
for the record josh's GF is my friend and not trashy at all
oi, kristi josh's missus is hot AND a lovely girl too
so disagree about kristi, josh's GF, she may be my friend, but she is hot and a really nice girl too
they've been together for years, think the relationship has a bit more substance to it you knob. yes, i know kristi personally. yes she is a friend.
you're a loser, josh and kristi are solid. she is a gorgeous girl.
think this is the worst comment i've read so far...you don't know kristi, josh's GF. FYI - I do know her. Not trashy, not dirty. Gorgeous girl.
nice post, people need to stop judging based on looks. josh's GF kristi is a friend of mine and she is lovely.
Clarification on this one needed badly!! Josh's GF Kristi, not a skank. Far from it! Sweet and funny and gorgeous. A good friend of mine. Losers.
You my friend hit the nail on the head, Kristi is gorgeous - inside and out!
So to clarify, Joshs GF Kristi is a good friend of yours and beautiful inside and out? Not a skank?

~stacie

Michael Ennis ♥
Reaction score
hahahhahahahhahahahahahahhaa omgsh ahahahhahahahahha

amanda0711

Waterboy
Reaction score
well, kristi has always been lovely and well spoken during the years we worked in the office together and she still is :-)
I don't like how she talks with a hectic accent
its wrong for an Ozzie girl to talk like a year 8 drop out

amanda0711

Waterboy
Reaction score
OMG you are so full of crap. Kristi and I have been messaging back and forth about this and I just told her the latest rumor " they met in qld, she is from qld " ... WRONG - she's not from QLD you tool, she is my friend remember, not yours, I now live in QLD and would know if she was from here originally! BUT just to clarify that and make you look REALLY bad, I texted her as I said, and Josh and Kristi met in ....drumroll, WOLLONGONG...where I worked with her, where we met, became friends!! Also, they have only been together for 4 years loser, so forget your story about "earlier on in joshs career" Kristi is finding this very amusing and thanks me for defending her, but I shouldn't have to defend that I know her or that her and Josh's relationship is solid.

LOL bull****, Kristi worked in Burleigh for a long while on 4th Ave which is where she met Josh, he was staying in the area after a pre season trial against the Burleugh Bears very early in his career.

If you were so close, you'd know she is originally from QLD and returns often.

Kleeg

New Pup
Reaction score
Hi, ok so i didnt mind before but now its getting alittle personal. Thankyou Amanda for sticking up for me. Miss you hunni. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion which is fine but dont judge a book by its cover. People shouldnt go out of their way to bring someone they dont know down. KENNEL KING, who are you??? ive never lived in QLD i grew up on the South Coast in Wollongong, you dont know me and you def dont know my family. I dont know any of you for that matter. Just would like the thread to stop know if thats ok. I do however have something in common with you as im a fan of the bulldogs so lets just focus on football and your team is playing now so why spend time on this thread. Thankyou

Kleeg

New Pup
Reaction score
Give it up guys seriously, its not Amanda its me and i shouldnt have to make an account on this site to defend myself and i shouldnt have had to upload photos off myself or Josh to prove it. This is bullying which is alittle sad.

Status
Not open for further replies.