Who has the hottest girlfriend?

Status
Not open for further replies.

amanda0711

Waterboy
Reaction score
Nicely said. Kristi looks after herself and her appearance better than just about anyone I know. She looks good.

Im not the greatest fan of Trash...but take a walk along bankstown sq or anywhere else where young ppl are nowdays and most have the cheap skanky unkempt look going on..... im not a fan..but no need to knock her for it..she may look quiet nornmal every other day ..we dont know...either way good luck to them both ..their happy go for it

amanda0711

Waterboy
Reaction score
Now there's a fair comment, you are stating your opinion and that's cool, others are just being downright nasty when it comes to the way a person looks.

josh's girl looks like every girl on the gold coast. some people like that ive got friends on the coast and there gfs all look the same. im not a fan. Mrs ennis was easy on the eye. jamals girl was cute and gidleys girl deserves a mention.

amanda0711

Waterboy
Reaction score
Sorry, I'm just wondering how you know a thing about my IQ by reading a few comments regarding a friend of mine?

amanda0711

Waterboy
Reaction score
Yes, Kristi is a friend of mine. And she is funny and kind and I'm suprised to read the nasty comments about her.

P

Paint.

So Kristi... how come you're disguising yourself under the name Amanda?

amanda0711

Waterboy
Reaction score
It's so funny that people would come on here and lie just to stir things up. Your comment, is so far from the truth. I bet you've never met either of them.

That's funny, I know Josh and he told me he was just screwing her

amanda0711

Waterboy
Reaction score
can't a friend come to a girls defence. first of all, i am 30, married, i have a 2 and a half year old daughter, none of these things apply to kristi. also, i no longer live on the nsw south coast where i met kristi, i live in QLD. jesus.

P

Paint.

Okay... so are you finished with your 19 posts defending Kristi?
Now I'd like to ask you a question...

P

Paint.

Okay... so why did you sign up on a Bulldogs forum, and the only thing you do in a time of club crisis, is bump up a TWO year old thread, which contains about 5 comments bagging the sleazy look on a girl's face, and defend her, post NINETEEN comments defending her... and do nothing else?

amanda0711

Waterboy
Reaction score
to be honest, i was in other sites viewing some modelling pics of hers and her name led me to this site, when i saw the comments, no matter how old, i was thinking, i bet these people don't even know her. it's not really the looks thing, but she really is a sweet girl. couldn't help myself.

Status
Not open for further replies.