Who has been Promoted to Top 30

Status
Not open for further replies.

M4cca

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The Kennel always has a case premature ejection people through Frawley was the 2nd comming of christ when he 1st appeared in first grade same after Olive's first game.
I give it two games before we see a 'lewis has to go' thread. The way people talk about him you'd swear he was tearing up nsw cup which hes not

Powerslide

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I see Lewis as like JMK with more upside. He is strong defender with a better kicking and passing game. but still learning.

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
It's not a matter of whether Lewis can aim up it's that all halves tried this year have failed spectacularly! Lewis needs to be tried at 7 to run the team with whoever at 6, through accident Pay may discover that he is a better option than his Cogger signing.
Coggar and Lewis may form a great combination down the line.. Lewis considers himself a HB but I reckon his a 5/8, an Anasta type player. If he can focus on the creativity aspect of his game whilst Coggar plays his natural game in directing the team around we might be lucky. Add Foran in there for a yr or two if he sticks around and also have Wakeman sniffing around then we are looking healthy again.

albatross

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Lewis is a bit clumsy and impulsive, as well as being gutsy and a slight class above most of NSW Cup. Will struggle in FG for a bit but worth a go now when we've got no chance of finals. Cogger is improving. He's only 20 for fucks sake.

JUNKYARD DOGS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
THink Cogger will improve over the coming years. Looks as though he has what it takes just needs more experience. Cogger and Lewis may be just what we need. Among others, and they wont break the bank.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Maybe we offer Foran a halves coaching role alongside Sherwin ... to assist Lewis and Cogger coming through.

Baby Blues

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Maybe we offer Foran a halves coaching role alongside Sherwin ... to assist Lewis and Cogger coming through.
The most expensive halves coach in history? With Dib/Castle/Hasler gone young players will be very disappointed. I am confident that Chris Anderson would never have offered Mbye $800k.

Vlasnik

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Shifty and Foz coaching together??? That would be the best case scenario. The shiftiness of Shiftie's kicking game and team management with Foran's direct in your face take it to the line attitude. Would make Cogger and Lewis a lethal 6 & 7 combination.

I would even go as far as to suggest that the dogs should consider approaching the Swans and the Giants in the off season for cross code training sessions to help improve our kicking, catching and overall fitness. Even our coaching staff might learn a thing or two especially from a veteran coach like John Longmire. It is a process already proven to have helped the Storm and the Rabbitohs so why not us???

Last edited:

Shire Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The most expensive halves coach in history? With Dib/Castle/Hasler gone young players will be very disappointed. I am confident that Chris Anderson would never have offered Mbye $800k.
Your right mate
C.A would have offered $800.00,that’s closer to his true value

Matilida

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
we need to promote playmakers into our top 30 becuase what we have is not good enough.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Lol.. the kennel is awfully quiet these last few days!

Deathspell

Kennel Established
Reaction score
We actually need a top40
Keep that thought dark bro.The media will have a field day mouthing off "how we need to shop around every player,mascot,cheerleaders,bus driver and orange boys in order to fit those 10 extra players under the cap". The attacking stats analyst would have been in the mix,but he was made redundant by Des (coach impersonator) and his position was never advertised by Pay (new AA recruit). I hear Matthew Johns (doggy source) is convinced that the tigers are going to give Mbye (ungrateful prick) a promo sidekick,and have already tailored a weird orange stripped bulldog costume for the star mascot.

Deathspell

Kennel Established
Reaction score
The Kennel always has a case premature ejectulation people through Frawley was the 2nd comming of christ when he 1st appeared in first grade same after Olive's first game.
Probably wishful thinking bro.Hoping,pleading even praying! Sometimes reality starts to deceive,it's a common fans reaction.Best to look at every rookie's promotion with eyes of steal and treat success as a bonus.

DoggyStyla

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
If anybody actually had connections at the club we would have these answers..

Status
Not open for further replies.