Who gave Jmk and Okunbor new deals?

NPC83

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Both would be on modest deals and doubt either will see any first grade next year. If we get any luck with injury Okunbor wont even be playing past round 10 this year. When you don’t have juniors ready to go these are the type of resignings that happen.

Donkey Slayer

Banned
Reaction score
Wants to be top 5 hooker in nrl by end of year

Becomes 3rd best hooker at CB behind Mahoney and Cook

Dumb dumb jmk he must be thinking of touch footy

Magic Arrow

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
If Max King stops playing well a year from now, you don't blame people for giving him his deal. At the time they got their deals the majority of people were happy they were resigned. We should be more critical of major signings, not squad players on lower end money.

JayBee

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
JMKS second year is an option, I can’t recall in whose favour. It may be mutual option?

KingBurton

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
It was gus, gus gave okunbor the two year deal. JMK was previous.
What's your point? Sack Gus? This is a pointless observation. You win some you lose some. No one makes 100% correct decisions. He is human.

Dogsarnthavingaparty

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
It’s a fucked decision.. I was a JMK supporter for a LONG time. Given the kiwi connection and just love the kid (still do) his heart is in the right place and he shows commitment and passion to the blue and white! And NONE of y’all can’t take that away from him. And I won’t take that away from him. But he just doesn’t have the polish to be what he needs or wants to. So I feel for him cos he gives 100% to the bulldogs.

dreadlocks, I’ve never liked the guy. When he first started I called him butter fingers.. last night he came in once again and his hands an brain as per usual let him down. Unlike JMK, there’s nothing to give him credit for or nothing to like. He’s trash and must GO.!!!
100%

CQDog

Kennel Legend
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
What's your point? Sack Gus? This is a pointless observation. You win some you lose some. No one makes 100% correct decisions. He is human.
Never said sack gus. How is this a pointless observation, its true. Lol stupid dumb argument, get his cock out of ur nostrils.

Malla

Reaction score
I believe that JMK can be a good footballer he is just playing out of position.

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
I hope it wasnt gus because these 2 plodders were off contract last year... terrible management
Gus stated re-signing JMK ‘wasn’t a mistake’. JMK is there until Mahoney as neither Cook nor BBO are ready for a lead role in the top grade. The ‘Plandemic’ as you call it basically stopped junior development for two years. So I guess the cabal of global elites also had a mission to bring down the Bulldogs :tearsofjoy:.

Okunbor is a cheap depth signing unlikely retained at the end of ‘23 as Gus also stated that the club needs up to a dozen juniors to graduate in the next 2 years.

Either way you can’t just snap your fingers and solve all the problems - even Gus.

NQ Dog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
It’s a fucked decision.. I was a JMK supporter for a LONG time. Given the kiwi connection and just love the kid (still do) his heart is in the right place and he shows commitment and passion to the blue and white! And NONE of y’all can’t take that away from him. And I won’t take that away from him. But he just doesn’t have the polish to be what he needs or wants to. So I feel for him cos he gives 100% to the bulldogs.

dreadlocks, I’ve never liked the guy. When he first started I called him butter fingers.. last night he came in once again and his hands an brain as per usual let him down. Unlike JMK, there’s nothing to give him credit for or nothing to like. He’s trash and must GO.!!!
Geez mate, Ockie is the only player to be caught out of position hey? WTF. Most of the team is out of position all game every game. They are unfit and have no direction. You lot on here pick a target and sink the boot in. Ockie is not the worst we have out there, at least he can score a try. How many others can say that.