Who flogged Reggie?

Dawain87

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Seen Reggie point at some male fans near the field that were coming in for an embrace/photo opportunity and stadium security stepped in, funny thing is they were all wearing Souths jerseys. nice of weildler not to mention that and make is seem like it was Dogs supporters.

bells76

Kennel Established
Reaction score
There's a video of a few guys of Middle Eastern descent being arses to him and one says " hit him again". No supporter gear on them.

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Seen Reggie point at some male fans near the field that were coming in for an embrace/photo opportunity and stadium security stepped in, funny thing is they were all wearing Souths jerseys. nice of weildler not to mention that and make is seem like it was Dogs supporters.
Not a champion for journo's but where did he make it "seem like it was Dog's supporters"?

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Agree...poor form indeed.Forgot to mention pretty fair bet it WAS some of ours :laughing:

Dawain87

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Not a champion for journo's but where did he make it "seem like it was Dog's supporters"?
I know he didnt say it but with all these Bulldogs articles lately its very easy for joe blow to jump to conclusions that it was a Dogs supporter/s

kap123

Kennel Established
Reaction score
To be fair, I sat in the kennel for my first game of the year last Friday after buying the 4 game flexi. I'll be spending the extra couple hundred for gold next year. So many duds in the kennel just acting like gronks! Some of the supporters aren't really helping the cause with the media.

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
heaven knows what the possibly foulmouthed kids has just called him though?? bahaha fn slow news week...

Last edited:

cookieman909

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The big question is why the fuck was he even there? It was our home game. Shouldn’t of even been there in the first place.

alchemist

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
a disgruntled off contract halfback screaming: "Show me the money!"

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Hahahahaha.... seriously what a non event/story...
Middle Eastern kids = Thug Bulldogs Supporters????
Lol... F@ck off Weedler....
Yeah imagine if it were aboriginal kids = thug Souths supporters. But the weed **** wouldn't of reported that.