Who Else cried?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Number13

Management
Reaction score
Chris Harding said:
When you've followed them them for 50 years you'll have enough resilience to take it on the chin. Immature fools like the Lamkin creature will find out the same one day.

By next weekend the pain will ease. Maybe you'll be laughing at Lamkin's expense by then.
Hysteria has a funny way of showing its face.

Thanks CH.

MattyB

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
nikki_luvz_yaz said:
Am i the only dogs fan who cried tonight? It probably didnt help that my sister was rubbing it in but i just buried my face in the blanket and cried...i cried some more when my dad came home making dumb jokes so i blamed it all on him that we lost.
Oh well, i'll just go shopping tomorrow and buy all the clothes i can and pray 07 comes quick...
Had to hold it back, decided to go outside and talk to my puppie instead

Premiers04

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I must admit I cried and I dont cry a lot but yeah i wasnt happy after the game. I wanted to throw sumthing at the tv but then i realised that the tv is too good to break so i just threw stuff in the other direction.

-Kurry-

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
preferably towards the north? :p

argh. get me chocolate NOOOOOOOOOOW PLEAAAAAAASE SOMEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONE

chris_e_fresh

The Virtual One
Reaction score
i must of looked like i had the ****s after the game totel randoms were coming up to me and saying dont worry champ there is allways next year

or maybe it was cause i had a horn and a rainbow sambrero on :grinning:

PHELPSY

DEEEEEEBO
Reaction score
omg it was hart breaking i cudnt help not crying:(

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score
think i almost broke my hand on the seat infront as i punched it harder every time brisbane scored.

-Kurry-

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
chris_e_fresh said:
i must of looked like i had the ****s after the game totel randoms were coming up to me and saying dont worry champ there is allways next year

or maybe it was cause i had a horn and a rainbow sambrero on :grinning:
well in that case they were probably referring to the mardi gras.where did you watch it? at oxford st pub?!?!?! :p lol

..shurrup..

Kennel Established
Reaction score
yeh everyone thought i was crazy- the guy next to me said its alrite and i was like no its not.......im still upset :(

-Kurry-

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Stevie J said:
think i almost broke my hand on the seat infront as i punched it harder every time brisbane scored.

lol was there anyone ON that seat?....if so i hope it was a broncos supporter....

iWahash

Hannant
Reaction score
ffs kurry dont be so happy, its a thread about crying..

-Kurry-

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Majn00n™ said:
ffs kurry dont be so happy, its a thread about crying..

SOORY.let me go grab the mop and bucket for the tears.

pffffft im sad but i can still joke maj.i get over things pretty quickly.

now, what is wrong with a bit of light hearted banter to make me feel better.....stop being a **** head and determining what i can and cannot post.

Brissy Bulldog

Proud to be a Bulldog
Reaction score
I was disappointed, but for crying out loud, it was a game of football.

If the Bulldogs losing this game of football is the worst thing that happens to you this year, then you have hd a pretty good year.

-Kurry-

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
hear hear.

but it is still devastating.the fact it is only footy shouldnt draw away from that fact.
i could grow to love a paper bag, and would still be destraught if it blew away. LOL

we have grown an affection for this club, maybe even an obsession....and it hurts to see it crumble.so close, but so far....it holds history, legend. some people here have been following since birth, many go to everygame. it isnt just football.it is a culture, a way of life.

after this realisation strikes, you will see it is no longer just a game of footy.

mareeta

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Kurry Muncha said:
hear hear.

but it is still devastating.the fact it is only footy shouldnt draw away from that fact.
i could grow to love a paper bag, and would still be destraught if it blew away. LOL

we have grown an affection for this club, maybe even an obsession....and it hurts to see it crumble.so close, but so far....it holds history, legend. some people here have been following since birth, many go to everygame. it isnt just football.it is a culture, a way of life.

after this realisation strikes, you will see it is no longer just a game of footy.
Very well said, Kurry :grinning:

..shurrup..

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Kurry Muncha said:
hear hear.

after this realisation strikes, you will see it is no longer just a game of footy

wise word KM..........i love the bulldogs and this was the first time- yes i hate to admit it that i have been to a game this close to the gf...........and i was so devastated with the loss- not just the loss itself but the second half

i am still proud of the dogs for the year that was and next year ill be back out there cheering in blue and white.........its off season soon but that doesnt mean the jersey sits in the cupboard :grinning:

-Kurry-

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
tbh everything i said was true.

okay im not about to go slash my wrists, and i might get over it pretty quikly.but i understand why some people might not......and i sympathise. im not going to jdge them.instead i congratulate them for having such a strong passion for one community. loyalty and passion are two vertues i hold in high regards....

..shurrup..

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Kurry Muncha said:
tbh everything i said was true.

okay im not about to go slash my wrists, and i might get over it pretty quikly.but i understand why some people might not......and i sympathise. im not going to jdge them.instead i congratulate them for having such a strong passion for one community. loyalty and passion are two vertues i hold in high regards....

yeah i agree............im not goin to slash my wrists either and i hope no one else results to those extremes....and i understand why people are so upset......i saw heaps of people crying and i admire them too.......passion for your team something to be proud of.......i kept the tears in but seeing roy leaving made it really really hard

i guess being optimistic is a distraction

Status
Not open for further replies.