Who drops out for Thompson?

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Cuz, Stimson's energy levels yesterday was off the charts! Morrin has been getting steam rolled the last couple of games which is weird because he was so tough in the first few... Im happy to have a big bench for a change... espescially against a big team like the Titans who we NEED to beat.
Yeah you make a good point.

J_Cooper

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Tbh I don’t even think he warrants selections. The team all round has been playing well and I wouldn’t take anyone out to put him im in at this stage.

Jackson_1994

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Surely Waddell can fuck off put rfm in backrow Thompson on bench .I been hating on stimson every time he been selected but if he can play like he did against souths last weekend I Can tolerate him there and he would be trying all he can to get a new deal somewhere so u expect him to continue playing well .

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
A few errors lol
Yeah....a few.... 3 handling errors, one of which was caused by a head high shot and ruck interference and clearly should have been a penalty. He is also one of only 2 forwards who ran for more than 100 metres for us. It wasn't his best game, by any stretch, but he has been good for us in recent weeks. You herpas just don't know how to change your narrative. If anyone's going to make way it should be Stimson or Morrin.

c-b-b

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
He hasn’t played for weeks, why would he walk straight into the team. He’s no superstar to warrant immediate selection.

Brendan7

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yeah....a few.... 3 handling errors, one of which was caused by a head high shot and ruck interference and clearly should have been a penalty. He is also one of only 2 forwards who ran for more than 100 metres for us. It wasn't his best game, by any stretch, but he has been good for us in recent weeks. You herpas just don't know how to change your narrative. If anyone's going to make way it should be Stimson or Morrin.
3 errors, even if you want to claim it as 2 (the high shot) is still too many for a forward and he does it every week. Can't wait to we ship him off to Siberia or something

Family Guy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
What a surprise, you're also a Waddell fan. Of course you are. For someone who's not a troll, you sure seem to love every dud in the team

Waddell is an error machine. Every friggin week he comes up with errors or stupid penalties. It might only be 2 errors but its 2 errors every match....just like Elliot. Waddell is a liability. He doesnt do enough good things for all the errors he makes.

At least your ball handling is good, and you've gotten pretty good at the 1 on 1 steals, but Waddell is another Okonbur

sifter6

Kennel Established
Reaction score
What a surprise, you're also a Waddell fan. Of course you are. For someone who's not a troll, you sure seem to love every dud in the team

Waddell is an error machine. Every friggin week he comes up with errors or stupid penalties. It might only be 2 errors but its 2 errors every match....just like Elliot. Waddell is a liability. He doesnt do enough good things for all the errors he makes.

At least your ball handling is good, and you've gotten pretty good at the 1 on 1 steals, but Waddell is another Okonbur
I am sure Waddell and Okunbor compare their penis fingers at training, wondering why they are 'good with the ladies' but can't catch a ball to save their own lives.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score

Wouldn't say I am a fan, I've been very critical of him in previous seasons too. I'm just telling it like it is. His form has improved markedly this year. As for his errors, he has 13 errors this year from 15 games. Not sure if you flunked first grade maths, but that doesn't amount to even close to 2 errors a match. 0.87 is the actual percentage. He is not in the top 50 in the NRL for most errors conceded. He is currently placed 69th. Burton, Dufty, Naden, JAC and JMK have all made more errors for us this year. He is also averaging just a smidge under 114 metres and 29 tackles a game. Those stats alone indicate more than enough positive input to offset less than 1 error per game.

No, I'm not his biggest fan....but this forum is full of fans who judge players based on their own cognitive biases, rather than what actually happens on the field. He has played good footy this year, for the most part and doesn't deserve to be scapegoated by fans with obvious biases and inflexible opinions.

Oh and you really should stop using Elliott to try and discredit me. The bloke has been one of Canberra's best, week in, week out.... Joey said he was the best Canberra player on the field yet again on Sunday. And he only has 6 errors for the entire season to this point.

You guys can call me a troll as much as you want. The fact is, more often than not I am right and you are wrong.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
3 errors, even if you want to claim it as 2 (the high shot) is still too many for a forward and he does it every week. Can't wait to we ship him off to Siberia or something
Can't be bothered to type another reply, so I'm just going to cut and paste part of my reply to @Family Guy....

His form has improved markedly this year. As for his errors, he has 13 errors this year from 15 games. Not sure if you flunked first grade maths, but that doesn't amount to even close to 2 errors a match. 0.87 is the actual percentage. He is not in the top 50 in the NRL for most errors conceded. He is currently placed 69th. Burton, Dufty, Naden, JAC and JMK have all made more errors for us this year. He is also averaging just a smidge under 114 metres and 29 tackles a game. Those stats alone indicate more than enough positive input to offset less than 1 error per game.

speedy2460

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Doesnt really matter who drops out as long as Thompson is in there if he's fit.

J_Cooper

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Even if the concussion talk is all crap it’s probably even worse for Gus to be talking about it the way he has because now no club will be too scared to go near him. Who’d want to sign a bloke who’s been out for 2 months with lingering concussion symptoms. Gus ain’t helping us by mentioning this.

Dogs Of War

On the Warpath
Reaction score
Even if the concussion talk is all crap it’s probably even worse for Gus to be talking about it the way he has because now no club will be too scared to go near him. Who’d want to sign a bloke who’s been out for 2 months with lingering concussion symptoms. Gus ain’t helping us by mentioning this.
Clubs have to protect players these days. Duty of care, lets not get sued. I'm glad the Bulldogs are following the Roosters lead in this department.

SPEARTAKVIDREFS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
unless he's already got a gig lined up