• Manly Sea Eagles

• Sydney Roosters

• Parramatta Eels

Results are only viewable after voting.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Yeh, problem is I don't like Ivan, can't stand the rabbits, and don't want to see Melbourne win another one.

It's like being put in a room of spoons and being told to choose a fork.
But if you have to choose a spoon, why the dirty one with sticky gunk stuck to it?

Lol not questioning your choice, bro. But my one rush this finals series is to see manly completely and utterly humiliated

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Are you'd watching the games? Fuck that. If the Dogs aren't playing, Tassie isn't watching.

Chrisaaar

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Would love nothing more than to see the Storm vs Rabbits in the final with the Storm absolutely pumping them and the game being over by half time.

Once the final siren sounds, JAC grabs the souths bell and rings it / parades it around the ground to piss their fans off.

Philmus

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I voted Souths but to be honest out of the remaining 4, i'm OK with anybody winning except Penrith. I hope they get absolutely flogged, cant stand them after all the carry on with Burton and Brandy telling him to backflip coupled with the whinging coach and his roger ramjet looking son. Hope they never win another premiership again.

Philmus

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
FMD the NRL suck up to Melbourne yet again

Is there no end to the bias those farkers enjoy!

Always a Bulldog
It was done so as to not clash with AFL grand final so they could get viewers for the Fox and 9, nothing to do with the Storm

TwinTurbo

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
It was done so as to not clash with AFL grand final so they could get viewers for the Fox and 9, nothing to do with the Storm
There are 2 Melbourne teams in the AFL GF, so the only people conflicted in their watching are Melbourne Storm supporters. It sure as hell wasn't done for the Penrith supporters who couldn't give a fark about AFL.

Always a Bulldog

Baseball Furies

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
I just want a Manly/Storm grand final because i put a bet on a few months ago and would win $1400 if it happens haha
I love a punt, so I’m cheering this GF for you man and it’s my preference also!

I want the Storm to win it.

Moedogg

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I have a sneaky feeling that Panthers might upset the Storm this week. Only because so many people have written the Panthers off as having no chance which will cause them to develop a siege mentality and play out of their skins... Storm no longer have Cam Smith.

The 2nd Spitter

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have a sneaky feeling that Panthers might upset the Storm this week. Only because so many people have written the Panthers off as having no chance which will cause them to develop a siege mentality and play out of their skins... Storm no longer have Cam Smith.
Cheese > Cam Smith (2020). Panthers must be psychologically shot after grinding out a win Parra.

Jackson_1994

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
It's probably a long shot but im hoping panthers only because what it will do for burton, naden ,tpj next year

BulldogsNRL

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Anyone but the Panthers. I need the Storm to keep the Panthers at bay until we're back.
yes for next years matt burton 2 point field goal to win the gf v penrith on fulltime. I need it to happen so i can see ivan have a big cry

HD and Ink

Kennel Established
Reaction score
From a selfish Chooks point I dont want the Vermin or the Drizz winning anything. So as much as it pisses me I'm hoping without much confidence that the Riff can get over the Drizz then smack the vermin.

But if all that goes to shit I'll have to go the vermin only cause I dont want the Drizz getting 2 GF's in a row. But I'm a bloody selfish Chook.