Who comes in for JAC next week?

bigbickbob

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Has to be Casey. Has speed, allows okonbur in the middle. I think CC feels skelton isn't ready yet.

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Part of the equation will be Alamoti is inexperienced, so putting another newbie with him could be dangerous in defence. JAC is a big loss of experience. On the other side its kinda newbieville too, except Kiraz is an exceptional talent despite being newbie, so makes up for it, do we have another Kiraz in the ranks?

battered sav

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Nothing to lose in this write off season.

We have 1 real spine player in Mahoney, that's a write off season.
Jeez I'm so glad you aren't on the coaching staff. None of our players would be able to get out of bed in the morning they'd be so depressed.

Heckler

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Burns will come in.

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Old third degree burns to come in

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Part of the equation will be Alamoti is inexperienced, so putting another newbie with him could be dangerous in defence. JAC is a big loss of experience. On the other side its kinda newbieville too, except Kiraz is an exceptional talent despite being newbie, so makes up for it, do we have another Kiraz in the ranks?
Yes we do his name is Skelton who breaks tackles for fun

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Jeez I'm so glad you aren't on the coaching staff. None of our players would be able to get out of bed in the morning they'd be so depressed.
Mate there's being realistic and delusional.

It is what it is.

We have a rookie FB who is just a spot filler in 23
We have a centre learning his trade in the halves.
We have the worst HB in the league
We have an awesome Hooker who has to carry the whole team.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Which **** on this forum jinxed us saying we have had no injuries to the backs. I recall someone saying it, I hope you are happy
I swear Averillo and Kiraz also look to be carrying injuries. Kiraz I feel has a couple looking at him yesterday lol.

Wearnze

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I can’t believe I’m saying this but I want okunbor on bench. He has done well
This year in that position.

as alamoti is young an older more experienced head outside him would be smart. I’m thinking burns however I think any of burns, Casey or Skelton would do a solid job.

battered sav

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Mate there's being realistic and delusional.

It is what it is.

We have a rookie FB who is just a spot filler in 23
We have a centre learning his trade in the halves.
We have the worst HB in the league
We have an awesome Hooker who has to carry the whole team.
Sure our squad has deficiencies but if you were our coach they would all probably retire by year's end with your attitude.
If you think you can't do something then that will be true. If you think you can then at least there is a possibility however small. Obviously you aren't the coach and I am happy about that.
There is being realistic and then there's being negative. I for one believe in a growth mindset and I also believe our coaching staff think the majority of our young squad will improve. Flanagan, well sure that's a tough one to argue. He may well retire regardless.

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Sure our squad has deficiencies but if you were our coach they would all probably retire by year's end with your attitude.
If you think you can't do something then that will be true. If you think you can then at least there is a possibility however small. Obviously you aren't the coach and I am happy about that.
There is being realistic and then there's being negative. I for one believe in a growth mindset and I also believe our coaching staff think the majority of our young squad will improve. Flanagan, well sure that's a tough one to argue. He may well retire regardless.
So what I pointed is not realistic but negative? That's a very snowflakey outlook. I'm not expecting the spine to come good (apart from Burton). Like I said, perham is a seat warmer and flamingo shouldn't be resigned and it's the end of him end of this year.

I'm glad you're not in the coaching staff as well. They are men being paid 6 figures to play a game, they can handle the truth.

And if they would "retire" because of reality then they can fuck off from the Bulldogs and go to the tigers.

Last edited: