Opinion Who Are You?

Legend23

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Originally from Tartha on the NSW South Coast, moved to Sydney when i was 14 or 15 to Campbelltown and attended St Greg's

Recently moved regional from Sydney due to some changes in my job

My hobbies include drinking, KFC & driveways
Also toilet kisses?

Jax

New Pup
Reaction score
originally Philip island so grew up playing AFL and still love playing but don't watch anymore it's changed to much.Moved to South coast hooked up with a die hard Bulldogs fan and now I love the Dogs more than her. BTW I love all you guys on here[except Horse} don't say much but I'm on here every day after work hoping for something positive. Cheers

Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Names James Magnussen however everyone calls me The Missile™. Originally from Port Macquarie I am a former 100m free world champion. Most notably changed the olympics forever winning a silver and a bronze at the 2012 London Olympics.
I am the bulldogs #1 ticket holder and you can just about guarantee you’ll find me eating canapés and drinking sparkling with the movers and shakers in the corporate suites at at least 1 home game per season.
If you see me comment on a bulldogs post on Instagram please I’d appreciate it if you like and comment the rocket emoji to ensure I am the top comment.
If you spot me at the game please do not approach me. I’d much prefer you yell “Go The Missile™” from distance. I will then acknowledge with a tip of my hat. If you do not witness this tip please do not follow it up with another “Go The Missile™“.View attachment 34690
Just on general principle I like to yell out "Go the Missile™" at random times and locations. Could be in a crowded train, a post office, funeral, or whilst touring the grounds of a RAAF base.

Bazildog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Same man. That and Sefton Playhouse.
Im old.. I use to see live bands there long before the tata’s showed up. Dragon, Moving Pictures, Partyboys, Sunnyboys, Swanee, CyrilB Bunter and plenty more.

Imagine if we could have a combo of live bands and tittys? That would be my pub…

gregeastwood

Waterboy
Reaction score
Im old.. I use to see live bands there long before the tata’s showed up. Dragon, Moving Pictures, Partyboys, Sunnyboys, Swanee, CyrilB Bunter and plenty more.

Imagine if we could have a combo of live bands and tittys? That would be my pub…
Watch “From Dusk Till Dawn” and all your wildest wishes will come true.

Bazildog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
originally Philip island so grew up playing AFL and still love playing but don't watch anymore it's changed to much.Moved to South coast hooked up with a die hard Bulldogs fan and now I love the Dogs more than her. BTW I love all you guys on here[except Horse} don't say much but I'm on here every day after work hoping for something positive. Cheers
Cowes RSL lamb shanks , San Remo seafood co-up’s potato scallops (cakes…) are fond memory’s of PI for me.

Grunthos

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Born on 29/11/61 in a little hospital a stone's throw from Belmore sports ground.
Lived in Punchbowl till I moves to Bondi then spent five years in Brisbane then back to Sydney to settle in Narrabeen and have been here in Manly territory for the past twenty years.
Worked extensively in advertising and media.
Coached league and rugby for twenty years from minis to seniors from school to district/state club level.
I am a 60-year-old, boorishly heterosexual white male.
I am in love with and have been married to the same woman for 29 years. (Ivan Milat served less time!)
I have two sons, one aged 25 and in the business (getting $120,000 a year, how earnings have changed from my day) the other studying medicine in his final year. (I have advised him to specialize in diseases of the very rich and vain...)
I am self-employed and I pay my taxes.
I do not break the law intentionally.
I own my own home and am debt-free through hard work.
I respect my fellow man/woman/other no matter who or what they are, or who/what they think or say they are, just as long as they pay me the same courtesy. (I sexually identify as a suspension bridge, don't cross me on this!)
I am also a devout, born-again atheist, thank God!

Last edited:

RookieDog

Dogs1
Reaction score
Not sure if this has been done before ..
But apart from a few on here that converse regularly, I don’t think most of us even know the person we are actually agreeing or arguing with..
I think it might make the Kennel a bit closer if we knew each other’s story..
I think the majority would be happy to provide where they live, what they do for a crust, and how old they are..
Assuming everyone is honest..lol
I live in Palm Cove QLD..
I work from home, online buying and selling anything that will make a decent profit..lol
I am 44 yrs old and have followed the Dogs since I was 6
I only have one more question
Before my time is through
Please I beg you tell me
In the name of Hell
Who are you?
Who are you?

From the great Black Sabbath with Ozzy Osbourne on vocals. That leads me to discuss the Ronnie James Dio years. I don't think the question about who was better really has a simple answer - each has his merits. Then there was Ian Gillan who didn't really seem to fit the band, but did some OK work on "Born Again". Then there were some other dudes who I don't really know or care about. My favourite Sabbath album would have to be "Mob Rules". Love Tony Iommi's work on that album especially the closing track "Over and Over". As part of a current music project I am working, I happened on this cover of "War Pigs" (see link below)

It's an ambitious track to cover, but I reckon it's a good cover. A bit like that guy whose name I can't remember said in that movie the name of which I also can't remember, "It's bitchin' ".

So who am I? I am a person who likes music and Black Sabbath. But there are other more nuanced things that make me who I am. I like bushwalking and summer at the beach. I like cold beer and going to the footy (especially when Dogs are playing well). I like swimming and do some laps pretty much every morning as it's a good way to start the day. I have one child, a son who means the world to me and I often wish these days that all the covid stuff would just f*ck off because I am sick of it and would like to raise my kid in a world without facemasks and worrying about going somewhere like the cinema or the shops because it's a health risk.

Last edited:

Dog4life77

Kennel Established
Reaction score
So apparently I am a troll according to NATBOY..lol
I shouldn’t be trying to get people on here to be a little more personable and not just an avatar and a name..
If this is the general consensus of the KENNEL..then I am happy for a mod to delete thread
Cheers

Jax

New Pup
Reaction score
Cowes RSL lamb shanks , San Remo seafood co-up’s potato scallops (cakes…) are fond memory’s of PI for me.
lol born in Cowes. Magarita pizza for me ,grew up in Sani Mum and Dad managed San Remo foreshore caravan park.Also remember the co-op but i think u meant potato cakes.

Jax

New Pup
Reaction score
Sorry Had a few to many just realised after hitting send you had cakes my bad lol. Small world isn't it