Who are we recruiting next year? "just Cotric and Green?

Moedogg

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Like that's going to change the predicament of our team! If we had someone signed up, they wouldve announced it by now. We're just going to pickup some scrap like Benji Marshall or some other bog average player...... I'm fucking done with the management of this club..

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Like that's going to change the predicament of our team! If we had someone signed up, they wouldve announced it by now. We're just going to pickup some scrap like Benji Marshall or some other bog average player...... I'm fucking done with the management of this club..
Yeah, we are going to go into next season with 1.5 mil in our cap to spare. God people talk shit on here after a loss.

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
Saving grace (bare minimum)
1. Brandon Smith
2. Matt Burton

We also need (in order, I think we'll get one of these MAX)
1. Prop
2. Fullback
3. Winger
4. Probably countless other positions

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
And 7 unfilled spots! :-).
5 if top 30 is reduced to 28. Also we have Doorey, Topine, Schoupp, Seumanutafa and probably a few others I'm missing, at least one or two of these will be pushed into the top 30 (or 28). I can't see us getting anymore than two to three signings. They have to be difference makers, especially at hooker. The market isn't even in our hands now either, it's a sellers market now.

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
What gives you the confidence we're going to spend the money on some actual quality players?
It has to be spent. NRLol rules stipulate this. How good the players are will be left for later judgement, but to suggest we wont sign anyone else of quality is just having a whinge imo.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
There will be fallout as other teams look to offload players to accomodate the 28 man squad sizes.

For example. There may be a team that have too many props on the books, And no centres, and they planned to fill the empty two spots with centres and now they have 28 with too many props and not enough centres, so gladly release a contracted prop to us so they can sign Lafai or someone and we get Bunty afoa

Trafford10

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Yeah could be Benji to sure up the halves.
They have to sign a big prop who can bend the line and a 9.
If they are after B.Smith they must have a chunck of salary cap up their sleeve.