Who are these supporters??

senshidog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yawn!

All he does by announcing this to the world weeks after the game, is encourage other idiot fans to do the same thing to him.

There's much to be said about the old adage "ignore it and it will go away".

People worry about the stupidest and most insignificant things these days.

blue & white blood

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Any sport in the world has shithousery and dislikable players whether you like a player or not it’s one thing if u say they’re a shit player vs disrespect against family and threats. Though I don’t understand why his brought it to the media’s attention now.
I'm truly skeptical of this actually happening, Í mean it was only a trial game not a Grand Final, not that matters because this kind of behavior is not acceptable under any circumstance (unless it's a referee e.g. Sutton or Cummings etc. ), Just kidding. I mean if it is true why has it taken so long for Ranaldo to come forward with this claim. We have had several bad years at our club now, we have been duded many times by referees and the NRL we got stripped of all our points when we were winning the minor. premiership with a few rounds to go and certain to win another title, we have had so many dramas internally and externally we have been dominated & ridiculed by other players and supporters of rival clubs and we have not had this kind of thing happen before and so we wait for some nothing of a trial game and a two bid nobody to do this kind of thing when it could/ should off happened before to the likes to of Jamie Sowed, Freddy Fittler, or your Sunny Bill Williams - to name a few (just kidding again) however in the event that it is true then I will guarantee you that the perpetrators are not real Bulldog supporters, Never forget they don't call us the "Family Club" for nothing.

TroopSalute

Kennel Participant
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
I 100% totally agree with all of you who think this is nothing but total bullshit and one has to question why now?

If he was gravely concerned for his personal well being or a family member he needed to make an official complaint on that very same day or at very least the following.

The other reason I believe this completely reeks of bullshit is why is this being released via Newscorp via a social wannabe in Clarkies Column.

Why hasn't his own club come forward with an official statement or press release supporting their contracted players allegations the day they were the recipient of such a complaint to publicly condemn such behaviour and lodge a formal complaint.

This would allow proper authorities to investigate the seriousness of these so called allegations and conduct procedures to investigate and obtain all materials in order to substantiate any of these claims at time of incident not a month later.

One would also question the timing of these fake claims conveniently released to be shared and start trending over social media creating a media frenzy clickbait on the eve of our first home game of the season which is a 'sellout' casting a grey shadow of Belmore, its members, sponsors+ fans.

Cappuccino

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Was waiting for this one to be posted! Apparently his missus went thru his dms and there were hundreds of msgs

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I don't know why everyone is surprised... I reckon the guy gets it EVERY WEEK from EVERY CLUB.

The guy literally antagonizes the crowd for a reaction running around acting like he is in the WWE. Maybe he should change his ways if he is starting to feel the heat.

Menteek

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
I’m not saying this guy is a liar but why the hell come out literally 2/3 weeks later ? Jeez why have we gone backwards In society

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I don’t condone any of that shit, and anyone proven to have said those things should be fined, banned or both,But this has got a bit of a smell to it.
Yeh dunno man forgetting his prick of a persona what does he get by lying..I do recall ppl(actual dogs fans? not sure)getting real nasty on Ok's socials so I believe there are footy "fans" like this without doubt.

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Yeh dunno man forgetting his prick of a persona what does he get by lying..I do recall ppl(actual dogs fans? not sure)getting real nasty on Ok's socials so I believe there are footy "fans" like this without doubt.
No doubt there are shit bags out there that would say this rubbish and they should be punished. But why didn’t he take it to the cops instead of the press?

Cappuccino

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Yawn!

All he does by announcing this to the world weeks after the game, is encourage other idiot fans to do the same thing to him.

There's much to be said about the old adage "ignore it and it will go away".

People worry about the stupidest and most insignificant things these days.
You're a racist anyway so u woudlnt understand
"People worry about the stupidst things"
Someone threatened his family and its insignificant?

So what is it then, okay for any threats? When Brett Morris said the same thing were u against that too? Or are we encouraging cyber bullying? I thought you may have some experience on this topic :grinning:

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
I don't know why everyone is surprised... I reckon the guy gets it EVERY WEEK from EVERY CLUB.

The guy literally antagonizes the crowd for a reaction running around acting like he is in the WWE. Maybe he should change his ways if he is starting to feel the heat.
Exactly right. The guy is a two bob mug lair, running around like he is God's gift to rugba league and is extremely disrespectful to his opposition and their fans....to the point of weird fanatical, big head disrespectful. Crowds won't tolerate it.

Act like that and expect any, and all kinds of abuse, no matter where you are playing. It wouldn't just be Belmore!

He makes a conscious decision to act like a drop kick so the crowd react in the only way they can in showing their disgust at his behaviour. Of course family shouldn't be abused but times have changed. It seems like everything is fair game to bully and abuse. It's wrong but if you put yourself out there like he does, you have to expect extreme reactions to his over the top taunting to the crowds.

His family surely can't be proud of his antics and carry on.

If he doesn't want abuse hurled at himself, or his family, he should represent his family more honourably.

Last edited:

Nate DAWG

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Exactly right. The guy is a two bob mug lair, running around like he is God's gift to rugba league and is extremely disrespectful to his opposition and their fans....to the point of weird fanatical, big head disrespectful. Crowds won't tolerate it.

Act like that and expect any, and all kinds of abuse, no matter where you are playing.

He makes a conscious decision to act like a drop kick so the crowd react in the only way they can in showing their disgust at his behaviour. Of course family shouldn't be abused but times have changed. It seems like everything is fair game to bully and abuse. It's wrong but if you put yourself out there like he does, you have to expect extreme reactions to his over the top taunting to the crowds.

His family surely can't be proud of his antics and carry on.

If he doesn't want abuse hurled at himself, or his family, he should represent his family more honourably.
Mulitalo is a complete fuckwit but to excuse threats by weak clowns on social media is a bit much.

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Nasheed here.
The reason this thread inky has 14 replies before this one is this is standard Kennel behaviour.
Trust me. I get the same calls at me. No reason either.
Trust me… there’s a reason.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Mulitalo is a complete fuckwit but to excuse threats by weak clowns on social media is a bit much.
Not excusing threats or family abuse at all....in fact said it's wrong...just saying that's what happens nowdays and the way things are.

And that won't be stopping any time soon for him unless he modifies his behaviour and stop feeding the frenzy against him. I put the responsibility for it back on him bc you will always have the rat bag in the crowd or the weak clowns on social media.