Who are the worst drivers on our roads?

Who are the worst drivers on our roads?

• 1. Old people can’t drive (not being discriminatory)

Votes: 6 19.4%
  • 2. Women can’t drive (not being sexist)

Votes: 3 9.7%
  • 3. Asian drivers can’t drive (not being racist)

Votes: 22 71.0%
  • 4. P-platers can’t drive

• 5. Electric car owners can’t drive

• 6. People with high mileage cars can’t drive

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 7. Other please soecify

Votes: 5 16.1%

• Total voters

Blueandwhiteblood1968

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The worst drivers are the ones who drive 10 to 20 k's under the speed limit and you cannot overtake, I say bring in MAD MAX rules, no rules at all!!

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
white Camry drivers not so much.
Im sure you mean Asian and Indian Camry drivers who,ruin the reputation of other Camry drivers.
Say what you want about Toyota but they’re a mechanics worst nightmare.
Only because they don’t get much trouble and mechanics don’t spend much time fixing them.

I’d much rather own a Jap car over a European piece of shit.
Sure the Euro car maybe more smooth and luxurious but for $40,000 less you can buy a Jap car that can keep pace with a Euro car.

btw what’s with Arabs buying Euro cars and modifying them?
I cannot stand Arabs who own BMWs and Mercs modded with a shitbox exhaust which backfires and sounds like shit!

if I ever get any kind of authority in this country I’ll be putting people in jail who put those shitbox exhausts on your vehicles!
I love Toyota's bro, their motors are nearly bulletproof.

I'm with you, give me a Jap car over eurotrash cars. They aren't made for Australian conditions.

Kurrupt78

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
What about those wankers that swing their car right before they turn left like they are driving a B Double?
Oh I fucking hate that.

Women drivers in the Cremorne/Mosman area are the fucking worse when it comes to being courteous. Rude bitches. My road rage goes through the roof

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
What about those wankers that swing their car right before they turn left like they are driving a B Double?
I hate that and women drivers who can't keep their lane.
I always return fire by swerving out of my lane in front of them.

Berries

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
In my
Area the middle Eastern women over 40 who weren’t allowed to drive back home because they had a vagina suddenly now all
Want to learn and become P platers and it’s clear someone in their community is passing them at the RTA because I’ve never met anyone more spastic than an Arab woman outside of an elderly Asian

Disposable Hero

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I do that in car parks. Theres always some fuckwit that wants to squeeze past when your parking. I also slow down to 5 in car parks and watch the fuckers behind me rage.

Last edited:

Shreksno1

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
I do that in car parks. Theres always some fuckwit that wants to squeeze past when your parking. I also slow down to 15 in car parks and watch the fuckers behind me rage.
See shit like this is why people get hospitalised and then run to the police. Why provoke for ?

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
I do that in car parks. Theres always some fuckwit that wants to squeeze past when your parking. I also slow down to 15 in car parks and watch the fuckers behind me rage.
You are only supposed to do 10km in car parks
Some have the posted limit as 5km.
Yeah right?

Most people don't do it though.
I try to use common sense.
If the car park is full and people walking everywhere, then it makes sense to roll through the zones at walking pace!

But when the car park is empty and there's no blindspots, then it doesn't really matter if you go a bit faster.

N4TE

DogsRhavnaParty
Reaction score
The lebo lions mainly p players on Canterbury
Road. They drive like lions not like sheep like the rest of us. Stay in the right lane and off course when someone wants to turn right BANG cut in front of you in the left lane and then BANG straight back in the right lane and then BANG when someone wants to turn right straight back in front of you. Where the fuck are they trying to get to so fast a fake pluming quote that costs you $120 cash up front. Cocksuckers