Who are the worst drivers on our roads?

Who are the worst drivers on our roads?

• 1. Old people can’t drive (not being discriminatory)

Votes: 6 19.4%
  • 2. Women can’t drive (not being sexist)

Votes: 3 9.7%
  • 3. Asian drivers can’t drive (not being racist)

Votes: 22 71.0%
  • 4. P-platers can’t drive

• 5. Electric car owners can’t drive

• 6. People with high mileage cars can’t drive

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 7. Other please soecify

Votes: 5 16.1%

• Total voters

Disposable Hero

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
See shit like this is why people get hospitalised and then run to the police. Why provoke for ?
I assure you mr Shrek. I have never been hospitalized and I certainly dont care tp get the cops involved.

If your sitting their raging acting like a fuckwit theres a good chance im gonna make you rage evwn harder.

Disposable Hero

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
You are only supposed to do 10km in car parks
Some have the posted limit as 5km.
Yeah right?

Most people don't do it though.
I try to use common sense.
If the car park is full and people walking everywhere, then it makes sense to roll through the zones at walking pace!

But when the car park is empty and there's no blindspots, then it doesn't really matter if you go a bit faster.
Fixed it for you

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
I assure you mr Shrek. I have never been hospitalized and I certainly dont care tp get the cops involved.

If your sitting their raging acting like a fuckwit theres a good chance im gonna make you rage evwn harder.
I had a carload of 3 lebos packing shit in a road rage incident which they provoked and I didn't even have to get out of my car.

It took these tough cowards less than a minute to click on that they picked the wrong white guy!

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
asians have an excuse with the shape of their eyes, its like if you tried to drive all day while squinting

women have no excuse at all unless they are super hot and they are distracted by themselves in the rear view mirror

Disposable Hero

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
asians have an excuse with the shape of their eyes, its like if you tried to drive all day while squinting

women have no excuse at all unless they are super hot and they are distracted by themselves in the rear view mirror
No perihperal vision lmao.

Disposable Hero

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I had a carload of 3 lebos packing shit in a road rage incident which they provoked and I didn't even have to get out of my car.

It took these tough cowards less than a minute to click on that they picked the wrong white guy!
Don't worry mate we will be ok. We will see each others Doggies gear and go have a beer.

Disposable Hero

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Had a fucker beep me when I was turning right.

Turned the car off, popped the hood. Asked the fucker that bepped me to hekp me push the car across the intersection.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Don't worry mate we will be ok. We will see each others Doggies gear and go have a beer.
You can have a beer. I'll have a coffee. Lol

Anyone who provokes an unnecessary road rage incident soon learn its not a wise idea to pick me.

Also a drunk degenerate half cast piece of shit learned with me last year I can make gravity your worst enemy with minimal effort when you piss me off and hold up the night rider bus!

If someone filmed me doing that WWE would be hunting me down to offer a contract!

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
So hands down most people in society see Asians as the worst drivers.

Fair enough, I agree.
Although they're not all bad.
I have a friend who has a Chinese father and she's a great driver.

I even told her she's a very good driver considering she's an Asian woman.

She tried labelling me sexist and racist bit I told her it's a compliment.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Ok so I'm not going to categorise them, rather what they do:

• When a driver at a light is turning right, and the DICKHEAD behind him stays behind him and does not change lanes, so everyone behind the said DICKHEAD thinks the guy at the light is going straight, then when the light turns green, but the arrow light stays red, people wonder why the fuck the line isn't moving
  • Idiots to jump in front of you, then proceed to drive slowly
  • Fuckwits who reverse out of the driveway as you are approaching, and don't have any urgency to get going
  • Wankers who don't know how to merge onto a motorway/freeway/highway
  • Karmichael Hunts to take their sweet-ass time walking back to the car from a servo, then stay in the car for 17 minutes before actually turning it on and pissing off so the rest of the people them can't fucking fill up their car
  • GRUBS who leave dirty food wrappers, cans and drinking bottles in their car. YOU CAR IS NOT DESIGNED TO BE A GARBAGE BIN YOU GRUB.
There's more but I'll leave it there for now.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
I changed my vote from women to electric car drivers.
Wtf is wrong with E car drivers?
They drive that slow they may as well walk!

Dogmonster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Indian woman and asians. Dual cab P platers. Old people.

Blueandwhiteblood1968

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Let's not forget the impatient driver who won't wait a few seconds while your reversing out of a carspot in the shopping centre, if your driving a sedan and cannot see over 4wd's on either side of you so you slowly reverse out and someone cannot wait those few seconds and drive past right behind you so you have to wait then you start reversing again, what's a few seconds to let someone reverse out? Talk about an impatient society we live in!!!

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
looks like the poll shows a runaway win to the asian drivers as being worst on our roads.

Have they held this title for about 2 decades?