Who are the worst drivers on our roads?

Who are the worst drivers on our roads?

• 1. Old people can’t drive (not being discriminatory)

Votes: 6 19.4%
  • 2. Women can’t drive (not being sexist)

Votes: 3 9.7%
  • 3. Asian drivers can’t drive (not being racist)

Votes: 22 71.0%
  • 4. P-platers can’t drive

• 5. Electric car owners can’t drive

• 6. People with high mileage cars can’t drive

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 7. Other please soecify

Votes: 5 16.1%

• Total voters

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
can confirm from today alone that Asian drivers are the worst drivers in Sydney
Yes we all know that.

Asians are the worst, women and EV drivers are equal 2nd.
Old people are trialling closely behind.

P platers are also dumb as dog shit compared to when my generation were P platers.
But with P platers it's a maturity thing.
Most of them are young and their hormones are running wild so I guess they're excused?

Another thing that makes Asians dangerous drivers is they don't get their vehicles serviced with correct or genuine parts!

So when you see an Asian driving a Euro car, you need to visualise a ticking time bomb and stay a safe distance away!

chemdog

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Yes we all know that.

Asians are the worst, women and EV drivers are equal 2nd.
Old people are trialling closely behind.

P platers are also dumb as dog shit compared to when my generation were P platers.
But with P platers it's a maturity thing.
Most of them are young and their hormones are running wild so I guess they're excused?

Another thing that makes Asians dangerous drivers is they don't get their vehicles serviced with correct or genuine parts!

So when you see an Asian driving a Euro car, you need to visualise a ticking time bomb and stay a safe distance away!
well one asian driver yesterday turned right without even looking and almost crashed into me lucky I had enough time to slow down and brake.....

there's so many drivers on the roads that need to redo their drivers licence test cause they have no clue on how to drive

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
well one asian driver yesterday turned right without even looking and almost crashed into me lucky I had enough time to slow down and brake.....

there's so many drivers on the roads that need to redo their drivers licence test cause they have no clue on how to drive
Asians are always turning when they don't have right of way!

When I first moved to Sefton.
About 2 weeks Later I was driving back from Auburn down Park road.

Just after Wellington road I think at Mount Auburn road, a young Asian guy misjudged his right of way and pulled out into the intersection!

I immediately hit the skids and my car started drifting towards him and the wrong side of the road at the intersection!

Lucky my trusty Michelin tyres saved him having to pay me out insurance!
And also lucky there was a break in the oncoming side so I had extra room to evade the collision.

I had my windows wound up with my hand still on the horn.
I screamed at him like a lunatic calling him a stupid fing idiot.

He was apologising like a little bitch.
I told him you would of been very sorry if it was someone of your own race incoming and not me as it definitely would of been an accident!

Call me racist for that statement all you want but it's a fact!

Last edited:

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Btw speaking of Asian drivers.
What's with Asian truck drivers always having graffiti on their truck?

Am I the only one who ever notices this kind of shit?

I have never seen anyone of other ethnicities with vandalised vehicles!

Only time anyone of another ethnicity gets their vehicle vandalised is out of an act of revenge.

But it's as if bombers and vandals go out of their way to seek out Asian trucks to graffiti on?

Is it because Asians are known not to get police involved because they don't want trouble?

The Chinese cannot avoid that one because their police operate against their own people on our soil!

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
It's too easy to get your licence
What about people who transfer an international licence?

My old Fijian Indian mate would always drink drive because that's what they do back on the islands.

I even had Africans tell me they always drink drive.

My ex from Brazil had this tendency to want to drive on the opposite side of the road because that's which side they drive in Brazil.

Too many foreigners come here and are set in their ways from where they come from!