Who are the worst drivers on our roads?

Who are the worst drivers on our roads?

• 1. Old people can’t drive (not being discriminatory)

Votes: 6 19.4%
  • 2. Women can’t drive (not being sexist)

Votes: 3 9.7%
  • 3. Asian drivers can’t drive (not being racist)

Votes: 22 71.0%
  • 4. P-platers can’t drive

• 5. Electric car owners can’t drive

• 6. People with high mileage cars can’t drive

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 7. Other please soecify

Votes: 5 16.1%

• Total voters

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Let’s not get offended but let’s just concede who are the worst drivers on our roads?

today someone comes round the bend near me and slams their car into the back of another? What were they doing? Dunno… what type of driver would they be? In your experience who are the worst drivers on our roads??

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Indians
Asians
Women
Truck and dog drivers
interesting.. p platers are bad drivers but mostly because of the lack of experience. What is the excuse of the people on your list?

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
It depends on the criteria isnt it?

If we measure who buckled and rashes up most rims it would be women in a landslide win but causing crashes it might be the ?

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Asians are good drivers in their third world countries but hopeless here. The scariest part about the Indians is they are now brought here as truck drivers on 457 visas and given dodgy certification. As far as actual accidents go I bet it’s the bogan P-plate tradies in utes tailgating the fuck out of everyone

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Women cannot reverse park and they shit themselves if they’re close to a heavy vehicle and won’t overtake.
Asians when you are pulling over to the side of the road it’s mandatory to put your indicator on first before slowing down to pull over!
For some reason majority of your race just can’t seem to get it right?

There is so much more.
I’ve done threads like this before but never added a poll.
Majority of old people suck on the road too.

something happens to baby boomers as they age and they think they need to slow down?
My mum used to be an awesome driver when she was younger.
Even she used to bag out other women drivers and say how most women with hatchbacks can’t drive for shit.
but she purchased a hatchback and turned into an old woman driver who can’t drive for shit!

I definitely know I drive properly.
An African-American used to bludge a ride home from work with me.
A few times I almost made him faint with my driving and he would say “Hey man, wtf you doin”?

I would say “does my driving scare you”?
He said I drive just like a European.
I replied “exactly, the way you’re supposed to”.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Also whoever drives a MG, Camry or Volvo are cucks too.
white Camry drivers not so much.
Im sure you mean Asian and Indian Camry drivers who,ruin the reputation of other Camry drivers.
Say what you want about Toyota but they’re a mechanics worst nightmare.
Only because they don’t get much trouble and mechanics don’t spend much time fixing them.

I’d much rather own a Jap car over a European piece of shit.
Sure the Euro car maybe more smooth and luxurious but for $40,000 less you can buy a Jap car that can keep pace with a Euro car.

btw what’s with Arabs buying Euro cars and modifying them?
I cannot stand Arabs who own BMWs and Mercs modded with a shitbox exhaust which backfires and sounds like shit!

if I ever get any kind of authority in this country I’ll be putting people in jail who put those shitbox exhausts on your vehicles!