Opinion Who are the dogs in talks with?

Mr Shhh

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I can tell you exactly who we are talking too;

1.Cotric - in talks. He wants to see what Canberra counter with
2.Guerra- Has turned us down. May come to us if Newcastle don't offer a new deal.
3. Grant- turned us down twice. Will see what storm do.
4. Saab- Just talks. He is seeing what else is coming his way before deciding.
5. Proctor- turned us down because he wants to stay at titans but we might come back to him.
6. McCullough- both parties fizzed on this when it hit the public who reacted badly
7.Maloney. Just a chat for this season
8. Hall- dogs approached to see if he could be loaned to us cheap. Didn't eventuate.
9. Fifita- outbid by Titans
Fuck sake, we’re in big trouble if Guerra knocked us back.

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Joey likes him that's good enough for me. If we aren't keeping Cogger (which someone mentioned here earlier) we need another half as back up. Can't rely on Lewis or Foran... Hastings, Burton, Sezer, whoever it is we will need someone
joey likes coke too

racin jason

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Bulldogs are in talks with a couple of Uber drivers, Barry that plays the pokies at Canterbury Leagues 5 days a week, George from the Pizza shop and a couple Chaterbate webcam girls.

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Probably and most sadly just to themselves......beacuse no one else will listen....

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
They should be talking to NRMA as they need all the H E L P they can get.

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Two I believe. We went into the season with one, but CHN and Okunbor were sacked. Thompson's now here. We also don't know if Thompson is on his reported ~850k for 2020, I'd assume not.
We have a squad of 33 including our development players (which can be as high as six but we only have 5) meaning of our top 30 roster we do have two spots......

TwinTurbo

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
We have a squad of 33 including our development players (which can be as high as six but we only have 5) meaning of our top 30 roster we do have two spots......
Not according to what I have heard, the NRL has told us that we aren't allowed to fill the spots vacated by CHN and JO until their appeals are heard.

Go Dogs

Teddybear

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well that's a shit sandwich...
Not according to what I have heard, the NRL has told us that we aren't allowed to fill the spots vacated by CHN and JO until their appeals are heard.

Go Dogs