News Who’s that kid’: Young Bulldog catches Politis’ eye

Bulldogs_4eva

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Laundry to Politis MATE back off, I too am a GOZILLIONAIRE and I too can afford to buy just as many brown paper bags as you matey!!!! Dogs of war are back, so bring it BITARCTH !!!!
Dam rorters so many back door deals just like them Storm and Broncos

Vlasnik

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Our greatest weapon to fight off any approach by the Bondi tri colours and Uncle Pulltitties is Kyle Flanagan and the way he was mistreated and made a scape goat of by the Roosters and particularly Trent Robinson . Any up and coming talent should take note of the way Kyle was treated before signing on with the Jewsters!!!

Last edited:

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
The title makes the **** sound like a pedo

Pity Fool

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
It’s funny cause it’s true
Actually it’s NOT funny because it’s true. Good ole Roosters up to the same shit they been doing for years on end, scouring other clubs juniors who the junior club has spent years and $$$ developing that talented player only for Nick the cock to come and offer the player ten times the amount he is worth with his bottomless salary cap that will never be investigated by the National Rorters League! Bellamy and the Storm are no different and in recent times Souths. It’s just wrong on all levels. Mind you this is also a case of Riolo bumping up his players value to extort the Dogs to pay more $$$ for Alomoti before he even makes grade. Riolo is getting wise and quickly becoming Isaac Moses version 2.0... please NRL stop the rot FFS!

Bazildog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
It’s way too early to call him a fraud but he sure is getting undeserved credit for a lot of the clubs work.
Spoony, you really have a neg thing for Laundy..

I get that you think he is not paying enough as sponsor, but there does not appear to be any unhappiness from board or management about their involvement.

Arthur’s public’s profile with the club in the media and in relation to recruitment also doesn’t appear to ruffle feathers. So, why the beef?

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Spoony, you really have a neg thing for Laundy..

I get that you think he is not paying enough as sponsor, but there does not appear to be any unhappiness from board or management about their involvement.

Arthur’s public’s profile with the club in the media and in relation to recruitment also doesn’t appear to ruffle feathers. So, why the beef?
There’s just been a few things said on here where he has been credited for the turn around and I don’t really believe he has had that much to do with it. Given guidance to the players for things after football is definitely something he should be commended for but apart from the sponsorship money that’s about the only thing we definitely know he is involved with.

I’m really not a fan of the amount of times he has been in the media and the threat to pull his support being aired in the media twice now. If he has issues with the club take it up with the club behind closed doors. At the end of the day he is a sponsor and if he wants a bigger role put your hand up and get involved in a offical capacity or at the very least pay market value for the sponsorship.

LFC Bulldogs

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Another grub manager’s ploy to get more money for his client if you ask me.

Dog Till I Die

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
There’s just been a few things said on here where he has been credited for the turn around and I don’t really believe he has had that much to do with it. Given guidance to the players for things after football is definitely something he should be commended for but apart from the sponsorship money that’s about the only thing we definitely know he is involved with.

I’m really not a fan of the amount of times he has been in the media and the threat to pull his support being aired in the media twice now. If he has issues with the club take it up with the club behind closed doors. At the end of the day he is a sponsor and if he wants a bigger role put your hand up and get involved in a offical capacity or at the very least pay market value for the sponsorship.
Can't agree more. One or two fawning sycophant pieces in the Murdoch press is all it takes to lay the groundwork for an NRL Messiah. If he/she's flinging cash all the better. These things work in cycles and they, inevitably, end badly. Before you know it you create a god out of, with the best of intentions, a publican with a business to run. A publican who's proved he can pull his resources at a whim. Empires are easily built on false hope and desire. That's my worry.

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Matt Burton anyone?
Burton already signed with us
Now panthers arnt letting him go because they rkn in his best interests for development to keep him
Even tho he won’t play 5/8, may play centre but most likely of the bench

That’s not devolving a bloke
Completely different situations

Malla

Reaction score
Lol couple of big hit ups in SG ball doesn’t make you the next big thing lollll

battered sav

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Matt Burton's a Panthers junior which we 'stole', situation is the same if the Roosters were to recruit Alomoti. Which for the record I hope doesn't happen.

dekepefc

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Matt Burton's a Panthers junior which we 'stole', situation is the same if the Roosters were to recruit Alomoti. Which for the record I hope doesn't happen.
Burton had already played NRL and is 21.. this kid is playing sg ball...