Opinion Who’s going to the game this saturday?

haytchcbb

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Contemplating on going to the game, never been to that shithole brooky before want to see how it is and if any of you guys are going?

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
I’m going be prepared to cop a mouthful on the hill it’s a shit ground full of shit fans and it’s satisfying walking out of that joint with a win.

Moey

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Worst fans ever and if you are an Arab u will cop some major racist shit. Happened to me personally a few times

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Worst fans ever and if you are an Arab u will cop some major racist shit. Happened to me personally a few times
I’m caucasian and got told I should be disgusted with myself for supporting a wog club to quote them! They are easily the worst fans I have dealt with at any NRL.

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Fkn work.
**** of a stadium, anyway.
Don't drive.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Can’t go lol.. NZ to far to make that trip, but I will as always have front row seats... as close as I can get, in the comfort of my own home ! watching in my bulldogs man cave, on my massive 4K tv decked out with all my bulldogs gear...!!

FUCK YEAH.... GO DOGGS!!!!

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Them or sharks?
I have never really had any problems at Shark Park but at Brookvale its just full of scum. I would have been to close to 20 games there over the years and there’s always racist remarks.

Shire Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have never really had any problems at Shark Park but at Brookvale its just full of scum. I would have been to close to 20 games there over the years and there’s always racist remarks.
I can’t make it due to work
Go and wear that jersey with pride,a bunch of try hard pretenders
We will win

James zac

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Brookie is a shit hole hard to get in and out I won’t mention their fans but let’s say they are not the politest

James zac

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Spot on them or the shire same human garbage

haytchcbb

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Lollll then 100% I’m gonna cop it being Arab with a beard. Fk them and their shithole ground, I honestly hope we annihilate them inbred *****

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
The most hostile fans I've ever encountered, called security on a middle age couple in 2012 during the finals for swearing and yelling at my kids who were just cheering on a try .. Yes we were seated in their area but no need to get aggressive

But I won't be going out of my way to watch them play this Saturday because their attitude is underwhelming

blue & white blood

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Contemplating on going to the game, never been to that shithole brooky before want to see how it is and if any of you guys are going?
No, I'll be watching it on the big screens with my bulldog Jersey on , sipping on my Canadian Club, smoking cigarettes & surrounded by fell bulldog supporters at the Three Swallows Hotel Bankstown.

Sandra's Bollocks

Est. 1979
Reaction score
Bomb brookie.
Bomb the spit bridge.
Bomb their inbred fans.

Never setting foot in that shitcunt place again.