Opinion Who’s going to the game this saturday?

Daustin

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
i live in enemy territory, ill be there with my jersey on from 12:40 giving it to all my manly supporter mates, up the dogs

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I’m going be prepared to cop a mouthful on the hill it’s a shit ground full of shit fans and it’s satisfying walking out of that joint with a win.
The pathetic thing about the hill is the walkway is Infront of it with lil elevation
No parking whatsoever
Rangers everywhere and toilets good luck

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Piece of piss to get parking there. Go early and you can literally park out the front in the bus lanes on weekends (as they are only Mon - Fri).

I've done it probably 4-5 times in the past and often been one of about 5 cars there.

Get there about 12:20pm odd (for 12:45pm NSW Cup game), and you'll get parking right out the front.

Stadium wise except the toilets to be really old and absolutely stink of mould and stale piss. Fans I've always stayed away from opposing fans, but there have been incidents in the past at Brookie where Dogs fans have had flags stolen off them and burned, or fans have been spat at.

Most of the Manly fans don't even live anywhere near the area, and come down from central coast for the game.

upload_2019-5-2_0-21-7.png

Chris Harding

Steam Powered Dog
Premium Member
Reaction score
I'm still in Switzerland. Might get up early and watch a bit, but have a busy schedule,
Might be better to just check the full time score.

Daustin

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
there is plenty of parking around the oval. The maccas across the road has a decent sized carpark and most of the surrounding area is filled with factories for a whole block. you should be able to find a park and then have a 5 or so minute walk at the most to the oval

Costa84

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I’m caucasian and got told I should be disgusted with myself for supporting a wog club to quote them! They are easily the worst fans I have dealt with at any NRL.
Ive met several rednecks up here in QLD that refer to us as the "Muslim Club"

Costa84

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Bomb brookie.
Bomb the spit bridge.
Bomb their inbred fans.

Never setting foot in that shitcunt place again.
Shhhh

ASIO could be monitoring.

Grunthos

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm getting my Leb on, it will be fully sick!

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Ive met several rednecks up here in QLD that refer to us as the "Muslim Club"
I've had people (ones that don't really follow football) assume that the bulldog players are all Muslim too but that was when kasiano and pritchard played lol

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Not going, zero interest in footy at the moment.

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
More the merrier, they are going to need a bit of support, its a fun day out with train and ferry with a can of JB.

ThePedigree

Blue Ribbon
Reaction score
Ahhh Brookie. Rooty Hill on the beach. Been a few times since 06. We were under dogs just like this sat by even longer margins and we won everyone game I went to.

It was glorious. There was the infamous (with older Kennelers) “Bomb Brookie” game and another game where we Bulldogs fans were attacked on the hill by flying full tinnies after we won the match and another young girl I walked past had her banner snapped by some Silver Tail fan. Then there was another game where upon arrival my best mate and I were called dirty effing Lebbos and told to go back to Bankstown. I’m of Italian heritage and could pass as a habib but my best mate is Aussie as they come and fair headed!!! Quite laughable. A scuffle ensued on that particular occasion on the hill and I vowed never to return.

The only reason they were memorable games, was that we dug deep and smashed the pricks on their home turf.

If I wasn’t going out to dinner with the family I might have called up my mate Kenneth and headed out there with his Bomb Brookie banner if he still has it! It just might be one of those nights! And theres nothing better than beating Manly at Brookie when we are under dogs! It’s almost a case of just get out there just in case we do win because there is seriously nothing sweeter...

Last edited:

TwinTurbo

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
I like Brooky, I was there is 2003 when we put 56 points on them, Utai scored 3 tries, Vagana 1 and Mason, Pattern and Thurston 2 each with El Magic kicking 8 goals. It was a good day.

Go Dogs

Kelpie03

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I’m caucasian and got told I should be disgusted with myself for supporting a wog club to quote them! They are easily the worst fans I have dealt with at any NRL.
I have always known that Manly fans are a classic example of what is commonly known as WHITE TRASH.

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
I have always known that Manly fans are a classic example of what is commonly known as WHITE TRASH.
Spot on! I remember a game in the early 2000s and we smashed them and the General scored the last try after running the length of the field after a scrum brawl. I had this dickhead behind me screaming that we are rapists and to fuck off back to our fibros in the west. This was his only line and would have screamed it out atleast 50 times. He disappeared pretty quickly with 5 mins to go but as I was driving home I stopped off for petrol at Milperra and who else is filling up? The same dickhead that was screaming all game guess he was heading home to his fibro in the west!

ElMagicElMasri

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Brooky 2012 was one of the best games I’ve been to. Great ground to win away at amid all the racial slurs.