White men, please stop fetishising Asian women

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Ok and how many of the asian men do you know are with white women?
Can’t really complain when it takes two to tango
TBH I don’t really know they many Asian men but the ones I do know are either gay or with Asian women.

Kung fu man

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
https://www.smh.com.au/lifestyle/li...shised-by-some-white-men-20181126-p50ifk.html

Because I am small and Asian, I am fetishised by some white men

Earlier this year, I went on a date with a man who told me he had a thing for Asian women. We were sitting across from each other at a table in a fancy restaurant and he stood up to do a head-to-toe scan of me.

"Your body is just so soft and perky and tanned," he said.

I told myself to run. Here was yet another man with what is not-so-jokingly referred to as Yellow Fever: the lazy and discriminatory hyper-sexualisation and fetishisation of Asian women, primarily by white men, solely based on race.

When I tried to break it off with him, he texted: "I hate you. Thankfully, there are thousands of gorgeous Japanese, Chinese and Korean girls in Sydney, so I will be okay.

This is not unusual. I have spent most of my adult life expending psychological and emotional energy fending off men like him. And don’t tell me you can’t help who you’re attracted to.

"Yellow Fever" is not a preference. It’s a racial prejudice.

I have a small body. I have an Asian face. Women like me are handcuffed to a double bind. We have to fight off men who infantilise us because of our small bodies, and who also believe the Asian face carries some special gene that makes us soft-spoken, gentle and non-confrontational.

This is both oppressive, and racist.

I continue to be astounded by the number of white men who still see me and immediately assume I am "submissive, docile, compliant, accommodating, sweet in the kitchen, tiger in the bedroom".

My body is viewed as a literal and symbolic site upon which to construct their fantasies of the perfect Asian lover.

The pernicious perception that most young Asian women have petite, child-like bodies is not necessarily untrue. What’s frightening is how easily these men enforce their narratives on us.

It’s a painful effrontery, not a compliment. These guys expect something of us and from us, based on their myth about what Asian woman are, and, when we don’t meet those expectations, they have the power to so easily hurt us.

Equally painful is realising the extent to which the very narrow representations of Asian women in the West have created the idea in the minds of these men that because of our perceived submissiveness, they can be afforded a sense of ownership and possession of us.

I recently entered my 30s. I’ve had a long and complicated history with white men who found me attractive, though I have never quite understood the underlying drivers of their attraction to Asian women, per se, over women of other racial backgrounds.

Sometimes, I have felt I have found a person who loved my body as a carrier of the person within, only to realise that, to him, my body was simply a fetish and a curiosity.

With each new romantic partner, I need to make the same anxious assessment: Are you interested in me because of who I am, or because of the shade of my skin and the Asian face I’m wearing? I am never sure how to respond.

Beneath what is projected onto me, is my relationship to my Asian heritage; I have to fight against the Taiwanese cultural indoctrination that to be self-sacrificing and selfless is the ultimate way of being for a woman.

I have found these men unwilling to confront their own bias and prejudices. They operate under a system of racial stratification (themselves as superior), leaving Asian women to take on the disproportionate burden of fulfilling, resisting, or negotiating their stereotypes.

I wonder whether I will go through my life in this country upending stereotypes. It is not my job, or the job of other Asian women, to do that.

These men should scrutinise their so-called "preferences" and work towards modifying racially unjust and untrue perceptions. I am not here for their education, sexual or otherwise.

I blocked the man who sent me the aggressive, race-based text when I rejected him. I hope he examines and confronts his prejudices. Only then will women from Asian backgrounds be respected as much as we should and treated as whole human beings – not accessories that embody derogatory fantasies.
I think she also has mental issues

Dogmonster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Dumb bitch, doesn't matter if your asian the male is the giver and the female is the receiver, we are the dominant sex, why wouldn't we want to pur you in every possible position if your small and light, weather your white brown black or yellow.

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Dumb bitch, doesn't matter if your asian the male is the giver and the female is the receiver, we are the dominant sex, why wouldn't we want to pur you in every possible position if your small and light, weather your white brown black or yellow.
Can't call a chick dumb bitch, part of the fun is getting them up and running, if they get off, brings you off, no fun by yourself, may as well bonk a blow up if you dont give a shit.
They can prolly cook too.

Disposable Hero

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Can't call a chick dumb bitch, part of the fun is getting them up and running, if they get off, brings you off, no fun by yourself, may as well bonk a blow up if you dont give a shit.
They can prolly cook too.
Great point Bob. Don't let em out of the kitchen.

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
https://www.smh.com.au/lifestyle/li...shised-by-some-white-men-20181126-p50ifk.html

Because I am small and Asian, I am fetishised by some white men

Earlier this year, I went on a date with a man who told me he had a thing for Asian women. We were sitting across from each other at a table in a fancy restaurant and he stood up to do a head-to-toe scan of me.

"Your body is just so soft and perky and tanned," he said.

I told myself to run. Here was yet another man with what is not-so-jokingly referred to as Yellow Fever: the lazy and discriminatory hyper-sexualisation and fetishisation of Asian women, primarily by white men, solely based on race.

When I tried to break it off with him, he texted: "I hate you. Thankfully, there are thousands of gorgeous Japanese, Chinese and Korean girls in Sydney, so I will be okay.

This is not unusual. I have spent most of my adult life expending psychological and emotional energy fending off men like him. And don’t tell me you can’t help who you’re attracted to.

"Yellow Fever" is not a preference. It’s a racial prejudice.

I have a small body. I have an Asian face. Women like me are handcuffed to a double bind. We have to fight off men who infantilise us because of our small bodies, and who also believe the Asian face carries some special gene that makes us soft-spoken, gentle and non-confrontational.

This is both oppressive, and racist.

I continue to be astounded by the number of white men who still see me and immediately assume I am "submissive, docile, compliant, accommodating, sweet in the kitchen, tiger in the bedroom".

My body is viewed as a literal and symbolic site upon which to construct their fantasies of the perfect Asian lover.

The pernicious perception that most young Asian women have petite, child-like bodies is not necessarily untrue. What’s frightening is how easily these men enforce their narratives on us.

It’s a painful effrontery, not a compliment. These guys expect something of us and from us, based on their myth about what Asian woman are, and, when we don’t meet those expectations, they have the power to so easily hurt us.

Equally painful is realising the extent to which the very narrow representations of Asian women in the West have created the idea in the minds of these men that because of our perceived submissiveness, they can be afforded a sense of ownership and possession of us.

I recently entered my 30s. I’ve had a long and complicated history with white men who found me attractive, though I have never quite understood the underlying drivers of their attraction to Asian women, per se, over women of other racial backgrounds.

Sometimes, I have felt I have found a person who loved my body as a carrier of the person within, only to realise that, to him, my body was simply a fetish and a curiosity.

With each new romantic partner, I need to make the same anxious assessment: Are you interested in me because of who I am, or because of the shade of my skin and the Asian face I’m wearing? I am never sure how to respond.

Beneath what is projected onto me, is my relationship to my Asian heritage; I have to fight against the Taiwanese cultural indoctrination that to be self-sacrificing and selfless is the ultimate way of being for a woman.

I have found these men unwilling to confront their own bias and prejudices. They operate under a system of racial stratification (themselves as superior), leaving Asian women to take on the disproportionate burden of fulfilling, resisting, or negotiating their stereotypes.

I wonder whether I will go through my life in this country upending stereotypes. It is not my job, or the job of other Asian women, to do that.

These men should scrutinise their so-called "preferences" and work towards modifying racially unjust and untrue perceptions. I am not here for their education, sexual or otherwise.

I blocked the man who sent me the aggressive, race-based text when I rejected him. I hope he examines and confronts his prejudices. Only then will women from Asian backgrounds be respected as much as we should and treated as whole human beings – not accessories that embody derogatory fantasies.
Lol. Did she really write this? She can just say no. Non Asian women are getting hit on too

My partner of 24 years is Singaporean. And i didnt pick her because shes docile, submissive or compliant. Shes quite the opposite lol. She's the boss.

N4TE

DogsRhavnaParty
Reaction score
I seriously didn’t read anything but the first line of the article because I knew it would annoy me but who cares if you have a thing for Asian woman? Good they’re hot who cares it’s a multicultural country is what it is. You do you be happy find love. Fucking keep it moving we don’t need the carry on.

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I know this is a bumped thread and I'm not sure if I commented earlier. But if we didn't have some form of attraction/fetish for whatever reason, there'd be no continuation of the species.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
If they didn't want to fetishise Asian women, then why do I keep getting spammed with videos of Korean women singing in English and asking me to taste their "pink venom"?

SPEARTAKVIDREFS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
This is just as funny and stupid as the first time I read it months ago.
But its the off season, I'm bored so Ill comment.
I'm so bored I will even try and correct all my shitty spelling in the following comments.

I rarely find Asian women to be attractive. Many beautiful but not in a way that I just want to fuck them so I assume I don't have 'yellow fever'.
Perhaps according to this women's warped perception I'm just racist because I probably wouldn't find her attractive?
Variety is the spice of life and if we all loved and drove Monaro's it would be pretty boring.
Some blokes like Asian women, nothing wrong with that. Some blokes go to Asia purely to buy/fuck Asian women for a week and that I find repulsive.
Some women fuck men cause they have money.
Some women only fuck drug dealers cause they know they will always have drugs and money.
These women should stop taking advantage of these lonely rich drugs dealers and throw roots to average earning workers.

Where does this women find her dates? Does she not have street smarts?
If she felt uneasy at the dinner table why didn't she trust her instincts, tell the bloke to go fuck himself and leave?
She goes on to say "when i tried to break it off with him...". So she knew he was a sleaze yet chose to enter into a relationship with him?:tearsofjoy:
FMD.

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
This is just as funny and stupid as the first time I read it months ago.
But its the off season, I'm bored so Ill comment.
I'm so bored I will even try and correct all my shitty spelling in the following comments.

I rarely find Asian women to be attractive. Many beautiful but not in a way that I just want to fuck them so I assume I don't have 'yellow fever'.
Perhaps according to this women's warped perception I'm just racist because I probably wouldn't find her attractive?
Variety is the spice of life and if we all loved and drove Monaro's it would be pretty boring.
Some blokes like Asian women, nothing wrong with that. Some blokes go to Asia purely to buy/fuck Asian women for a week and that I find repulsive.
Some women fuck men cause they have money.
Some women only fuck drug dealers cause they know they will always have drugs and money.
These women should stop taking advantage of these lonely rich drugs dealers and throw roots to average earning workers.

Where does this women find her dates? Does she not have street smarts?
If she felt uneasy at the dinner table why didn't she trust her instincts, tell the bloke to go fuck himself and leave?
She goes on to say "when i tried to break it off with him...". So she knew he was a sleaze yet chose to enter into a relationship with him?:tearsofjoy:
FMD.
She sounds like a moron. I’m not attracted to Asian chicks but that’s just life

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
She sounds like a moron. I’m not attracted to Asian chicks but that’s just life
Japanese and Korean are the only Asian women i find attractive, maybe the odd Vietnamese mixed with Caucasian.

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Japanese and Korean are the only Asian women i find attractive, maybe the odd Vietnamese mixed with Caucasian.
That’s interesting because they are a fair bit different. Japanese tend to have longer faces & Koreans rounder heads. The mixed races can be nice

Özil

Hava Nagila
Reaction score
Well my personal preference are:
  • Japanese - something about their gentle feminine voice really gets me. I suppose people dressing up as all those Japanese fictional manga characters such as Mai Shiranui in Cosplay scenarios add fuel to the fire
Bro. I am married to one, and the ones I know here and in Japan are nothing like that. 'Professional' cosplayers in Japan are ugly AF! Take the make ups off and you'll see how big their foreheads are, how small their eyes are and how thin their hairs are.

As for their 'gentle' voice, you'll be surprised to hear how deep their voices are. 得っっっっっっっ

Last edited: