White men, please stop fetishising Asian women

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Haha..yeah its a fetish for their ear lobes. just a damn typo with my bad eyes
Fair enough. Generally speaking I’m more attracted to short ladies as I find them to be cute. When it comes Asian ladies, 90% of them are short (and thin) that’s why I’m so obsessed with them lol.

Wahesh

Reaction score
The K Pop world would be pretty murky. Might looks glamorous, but i'd say its far from it for a lot of them.
I think it's like that for a lot of pop stars/groups. I looks glamorous, but the actors suffer from fatigue due to a heavy schedule, and lack of time with their families. They don't know how to handle it, so they turn to drugs. It's all downhill from there.

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I think it's like that for a lot of pop stars/groups. I looks glamorous, but the actors suffer from fatigue due to a heavy schedule, and lack of time with their families. They don't know how to handle it, so they turn to drugs. It's all downhill from there.
Having to fuck producers and their mates wouldn't help. Rape in this area has been reported a bit lately, and it would be much worse in Asia as it would be in , say, Hollywood.

Wahesh

Reaction score
I love Latino chicks but married an Asian
Bro Asian women age more gracefully. There's this Latina chick who works here as a cleaner and can barely speak English. Yesterday she was trying to ask me what my job here was, I told her, then was saying what I thought was "Thursday"... it turns out she was saying "First Aid"!

There's an Asian chick that works here, and, get this... when I first started here, she was hot... then she got preggers, went on mat leave, and then recently returned. She's even hotter now than she was when she first started here BEFORE she got preggers. You know what the kicker is? SHE DECIDED TO SIT NEXT TO ME TODAY. I CANNOT CONCENTRATE. FMD I can't deal with this.

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score
Bro Asian women age more gracefully. There's this Latina chick who works here as a cleaner and can barely speak English. Yesterday she was trying to ask me what my job here was, I told her, then was saying what I thought was "Thursday"... it turns out she was saying "First Aid"!

There's an Asian chick that works here, and, get this... when I first started here, she was hot... then she got preggers, went on mat leave, and then recently returned. She's even hotter now than she was when she first started here BEFORE she got preggers. You know what the kicker is? SHE DECIDED TO SIT NEXT TO ME TODAY. I CANNOT CONCENTRATE. FMD I can't deal with this.
lol how old is she?

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
One thing I forgot to ask in this topic.
Is it only off limits for white men to lust over women of other ethnicities?

Does anyone say the same for black men who lust over white women etc?

The world can go fuck itself.
If I have a preference to Latina women theres nothing anyone can do about it!

#proudtobewhite #whiteguilt@0%

Wahesh

Reaction score
One thing I forgot to ask in this topic.
Is it only off limits for white men to lust over women of other ethnicities?

Does anyone say the same for black men who lust over white women etc?

The world can go fuck itself.
If I have a preference to Latina women theres nothing anyone can do about it!

#proudtobewhite #whiteguilt@0%
Same here... except I have multiple preferences :hearteyes:

Wahesh

Reaction score
What is it about the American accent on a chick in Australia that's so alluring? I just found out there's an American chick that works here... however today is her last day :'(

On the plus side... I saw the light as yellow fever has bitten me in this joint too. An Asian chick walked by and has the smoothest, sexiest legs I've seen in this place to date :D

capt obvious

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well your safe from me sweetheart, i have no attraction to your looks whatsoever.
Give me a brunette any day, and can be any ethnicity!

Grunthos

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nitwit millennials and man-bunned gen X, Y, and Z, etc all like to overcomplicate things, but it's really all very simple and personally, I don't care where a girl is from or what color she is, just as long as she's prepared to show old Grunthos she's the same color all over... ;)

(And don't tell me you didn't pause the clip a dozen+ times to take a closer look...)

Last edited:

Baby Blues

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Surely attraction works both ways? Are you really telling me there aren’t asian women who hqve a preference to date white men?
If we were to compare the stats of those interracial couples I doubt it would be an even split between white male/asian female compared to white female/asian male.

Wahesh

Reaction score
Surely attraction works both ways? Are you really telling me there aren’t asian women who hqve a preference to date white men?
If we were to compare the stats of those interracial couples I doubt it would be an even split between white male/asian female compared to white female/asian male.
I remember distinctly I worked with 6 really hot Asian babes at one stage and (unsurprisingly) all were taken. I even remember who they were dating/married/engaged to etc...):

the shy one: Filipina married to man who was also from Philippines
the movie critic: Chinese engaged to white guy
the Canadian: Chinese/Filipina engaged to Chinese
the former model: Filipina engaged to white guy
the loud mouth: Vietnamese dating Italian
the hot petite one: Vietnamese married to Chinese/Malaysian

So it's a 50/50 split. I reckon overall Asian women are more happy being with other Asians due to the cultural similarities - however if they are single and a white guy approaches them, they say to themselves they might as well have a shot (depending on age).

Baby Blues

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I remember distinctly I worked with 6 really hot Asian babes at one stage and (unsurprisingly) all were taken. I even remember who they were dating/married/engaged to etc...):

the shy one: Filipina married to man who was also from Philippines
the movie critic: Chinese engaged to white guy
the Canadian: Chinese/Filipina engaged to Chinese
the former model: Filipina engaged to white guy
the loud mouth: Vietnamese dating Italian
the hot petite one: Vietnamese married to Chinese/Malaysian

So it's a 50/50 split. I reckon overall Asian women are more happy being with other Asians due to the cultural similarities - however if they are single and a white guy approaches them, they say to themselves they might as well have a shot (depending on age).
Ok and how many of the asian men do you know are with white women?
Can’t really complain when it takes two to tango