Which team will improve the most in 2020 and which team will decline the most?

Blueandwhiteblood1968

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Improve- eels, saints
Decline- titans will shit themselves even more this season, and I hope and pray that the rorters and storm miss the 8, I know this won't happen but I'm sick to fucking death of seeing these C**TS in a GF.

justdogs

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Based on just final league standing Points which team will gain the most points in 2020 and which team will lose the most points?

Improve= North Queensland Cowboys.

Decline= Melbourne Storm.
Improve : Dogs
Decline : All the rest( I hope)lol

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
As long as we improve I don't care about the rest.

I think that the extra composure and self belief in our younger players will help us a lot. I think a lot of our losses last year happened when we panicked and every player tried to make each play the winning one. It resulted in loads of unforced errors. And to compound it all we had a lot of tries denied which would have resulted in wins in a handful of close games.

All of our big losses last year showed a strong component of quicksand. For those who haven't seen the movie 'The Replacements', this refers to a syndrome in players and teams where one mistake leads to everything they try going wrong afterwards. The team basically struggling to get themselves out, but the quicksand pulling them deeper the harder they struggle. If the bulk of our squad retains some composure after errors, we'll hopefully put that behind us.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
We will improve the most.!!!

warriors and sharks will slide down the ladder, the nrl pets will remain at the top, and the rest will be there abouts.

As long As we are having a good season an smiling, I really don’t give two shits about the other 15 clubs.

Straight18

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
To be honest, i dont think we will improve one bit unfortunately.